3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Baltic 07.02.22 10:06 pm

RTX on vs off (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

According to my tests for playing on 3060/2080 level cards at 30fps (console level) there are 2 options. Either 4k dlss quality, the rest is high without rtx (in this case, the average fps will be even closer to 45), or 2k dlss quality, rtx on (here it will be 30 in open areas 40 in the house). I am attaching screenshots for comparing graphics in these two modes:

1. rtx off 4k

2. rtx on 2k

3. rtx off 4k

4. rtx on 2k

Which mode do you think is better?
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Baltic 07.02.22

Of course, you need to watch not on the preview, but in full size through the right button / open the image and on a 4k monitor

n
nik32wpo 07.02.22

Sorry, but here you have to be a gourmet in graphonia. For me, everything is almost the same, although the screenshots with RTX off 4K and 2K look even better. Soap less.

r
registrnojabrsk 07.02.22

I don’t understand the problem at all, on the RTX 2070 super card there is no choice of rendering DX 12 Ultimate ... some kind of garbage, there are no rays in the end

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Sanya Baltic
Found on what rubbish to do tests)))) I can’t laugh))) Ptahahah) No offense, bro. For example, for 4k with rays, so if even without dlss you need cards of this generation with comfortable FPS (and not with fierce brakes like in your photo), that at that time you will already be married, have children and pay a mortgage)))
Here's my walking example of a game that's a year older. Result))))
Spoiler
These are the realities. If you want graphics, if you want super graphics and high FPS on ultras, go either to a computer for lam or to a curling iron.
Which mode do you think is better
?

S
Sanya Baltic 07.02.22

GERA1987
I have a ps5, it has exactly the same GPU level, only from amd, and the new games that I played on it (spider man miles morales, ratchet) it also pulls - the maximum graphics mode there is 30fps 4k rtx on, only the rays are worse there (compare the same watch dogs legion). Therefore, dying light decided to take it to the PC. If you are ready to give lam for the sake of additional 20 fps, then congratulations, but why the hell are you writing this, brag? Like cyberpunk with a wife, children and mortgages, this has nothing to do with the discussion of daylight. Personally, I'd rather play at 30 or 40 fps (just like I play on a curling iron), there are no brakes, for a single-player game, the frame rate is quite acceptable. And these cards are quite popular, if you look at the steam statistics, so people with the same might be useful.

S
Sanya Baltic 07.02.22

registrnojabrsk Try downloading the game ready driver via geforce experience, more xs, what can I advise

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Sanya Baltiysky
The fact that you have a curling iron can be a plus, even though, unlike us grapho-drochers, you do not suffer from grfonium settings.
If you are ready to give lam, for the sake of additional 20 fps,
Add a zero to twenty fps, then, yes, ready))) There would be extra money only.
oh xs why are you writing this, brag?
It would be something to brag about) Where did you find it, I did not understand.
I 'll play at 30 or 40 fps
. I don't argue, they look decent on your curling iron. And you can play. In our country, even 60 frames are not felt comfortably everywhere. Personally, I need at least 80 for a single, but for a network card, 150 and above. Because the monik is 240 hertz.
And these cards are quite popular, if you look at the steam statistics, so people with the same might be useful.
Do you really believe in this nonsense? Really????? Since 2015, I have scored on this fake lol.

R
RicoChico 07.02.22

We need personnel in the city. Reflections of windows and water. If there is no difference there, then RTX is not needed.

S
Sanya Baltic 07.02.22

GERA1987
Heh, 30 fps looks the same everywhere, both on PS5 and on PC, there is no difference, I speak from my own experience. These are the tales of people who own only the console and protect it in front of the PC.
In the video that you threw off in cyberpunk 18 fps, 60 fps is achievable with dlss on ultra performance (equal to 2k in terms of picture quality in fact), in performance it is already 55.

Look at the tests of day light 2 at 3090, there in 4k the average fps is 40 - 50 At least 80 fps, well, well))) With a game in 2k, or 4k dlss on performance, and then it's at 3090, good luck playing on a PC for lam))) Brilliant, we'll do everything the same way, we'll buy a pc for lam, and play we won’t, because 80 fps invented out of nowhere on ultra doesn’t pull. And we will never post such tests for 3060/2080 again, so as not to make you laugh)

o
opachki_373 07.02.22

registrnojabrsk
Same problem, did you solve it?

G
GaryRouch 07.02.22

opachki_373
The same problem

B
Blade86 07.02.22

GERA1987
you would include dlss quality for a change)

B
Blade86 07.02.22

Sanya Baltic
goes the same as mine) otherwise I thought my 3090 was bad, it turned out not only for me)

B
Blade86 07.02.22

Sanya Baltic
, I assembled my computer including monik, for 300000-350000 maximum, but it was a long time ago, the most expensive is video 3090 for 147000 and monik lg 32ul750 for 38000, I took a percentage for 33000 i9 9900k

b
bordervalosin 07.02.22

I will share my experience of playing (I am the owner of the rtx 3080 - I managed to grab it at the recommended price) in 4k on TV with all the sliders turned out, incl. dlss in performance mode, the system in the city produces 25-37 frames, switched to a 2k monitor with the same settings: 55-65 frames. As a result, remained at 2k. In 4k, the picture with rtx is great, but for such a fast game (parkour) FPS is simply necessary. Therefore, it is probably better to cut down the settings for the sake of FPS.

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Sanya I'll watch the Baltic
Movie a little later, but I'll tell you about Sonya. The console itself never had it, but when the dude played Ploykin exclusives, 30 fps felt great. Not that when compared to the PC. Yes, there were games at 60 fps on Sonya, but we played games where a maximum of 30 frames was fixed and it was comfortable on PS4
. on ultra and does not pull.
If in Daying Light 2 there will be less than 80 fps on my monitor, then, of course, I would not play. As soon as the pirate comes out, I'll do a test.
Are you talking about lam? You buy two 3090ti, plus 12900k + imb mother = already 900 pieces
Questions?))) Memory and everything else do not forget. There will be more lyama. Although, maybe the game does not support SLI.
I don’t even have such a computer) Compared to it, my office one!

B
Blade86 07.02.22

GERA1987
There will be no current if you lower the graphics, there is optimization, worse than in cyberpunk, it goes better, maybe the same

g
gloccc 07.02.22

Who has video cards of 3070ti and higher from green ones, try to put super resolution deep learning through the nvidia panel = it will give a boost of fps + in combination with dlss quality will remove almost all the soap, with ray tracing the game will look bomb. Another thing is that the game itself is incredibly dull.
https://ibb.co/pP1VY6B

K
Kostet12 07.02.22

gloccc
is not needed for Full HD, the monitor cannot show a quality higher than this technology, the maximum will remove a couple of ladders in the background, soap, if there is, there will be soap! It takes 2-3 fps, it can be critical if your game is running at 75fps, and you turned it on and it already has drawdowns up to 72fps and you are too sensitive!

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Blade86
No, bro! This is not a varicose. I, with 3090, with 3080ti, with 2080ti and other cards, have never lowered the grapho settings. For me, this is a bummer. It’s not like a boy, it’s not like a center. You need to play as intended on ultras !!! At the same time, you can still add chipy Reshades, so for everything !!! Therefore, the variak is as follows: we reduce the resolution a little, turn off the rays, turn off the dlss, turn everything on the ultras, activate the reshades and let's drive our city ones !!! I said everything! Such is the way! For the graphics!!!!!!