3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lolossdd 07.02.22 10:28 pm

When will denuvo be removed? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

the developers said if there are performance problems and so on, they will remove denuvo...
but they don't remove it, they are waiting for more negative reviews when there are so many of them
49 Comments
Sort by:
P
PuroTheLatexWolf 19.07.22

removed already

E
Evil in the flеsh 19.07.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
Proof?

K
Kartonkratos 19.07.22

Evil in the
flash

P

Evil in the flash
at the pirate station look, don't know

K
Kartonkratos 19.07.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
You wrote almost six months ago that it was hacked! and you just wrote that you heard it at a pirate station, so this person is not an authority to believe him, but a starball!

P

Kartonkratos
did I write that it was hacked?
and pon

h
helper 01.08.22

Most likely the hack will be after techland add all the dls to the original... But this is just an assumption...

D
Dakini 01.08.22

What are you whining kids? Take office. Activation is 200 rubles, but the errand boy simulator without a firearm is not worth it. And to donate some kind of skin for hacking is my diagnosis.

P
Protocol10 01.08.22

Dakini
Nout just conservative old pirates who are under thirty, or even more, accustomed to torrents back in the zero and not accustomed even to 200 rubles. to give to the next beginner Abramovich from VKontakte, it’s better to buy a beer for themselves. And kids of 12-16 years old just use activations for the money they asked for from their mother for a school lunch because they can not wait, because at their age six months or a year is perceived as an eternity.