3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 07.02.22 10:46 pm

Keyboard controls (God of War (2018))

Good day! Has anyone encountered such a problem. When playing on the keyboard and mouse, when moving, Kratos is periodically interrupted, for example, when walking straight, Kratos can take and stop for no reason, while the forward key is held down. This is very annoying, for example, in a fight, when you need to run back or sideways, Kratos can stand up like a pillar and not move, and start taking in the face. In other games with controls, everything is fine, so it's clearly not the keyboard.
Has anyone encountered this problem, and how can it be cured? Thanks in advance for your help.
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
ASOT 14.02.22

did not meet, try to roll fresh patches

V
VETER15 14.02.22

RedBlack23
I don't even know...
Perhaps your keyboard is so cool that Kratos is at a loss for it.
Post a picture, I want to see what kind of animal!

F
FakeIUser 14.02.22

RedBlack23
What do you have for iron? Very similar to an unstable input lag, if the CPU, for example, cannot cope, or the motherboard, the incoming signal from connected devices may be intermittent

R
RedBlack23 14.02.22

FakeIUser
For hardware, intel core i5- 7400, video geforce gtx1060 6GB, 8GB RAM. I think the problem is not related to the hardware, everything works fine in other games and applications, the problems are exclusively in God of War. I saw somewhere on the game forum someone wrote that he had exactly the same problem, but there was no answer there either, apparently the problem is not very frequent. As if any key pressed can automatically stop responding. For example, to buy or upgrade equipment, you need to hold down the H key, while holding down, the corresponding bar appears, showing the improvement process, which moves forward. So, when I press H, the bar can reach the middle or even break at the beginning, although the key is pressed. This problem does not appear often, but it does occur and can cause its own troubles ((

B
BDmitriy 14.02.22

RedBlack23
Try to pick up another clave

R
Reudens 14.02.22

There were no such problems as TS had, the only thing was a similar situation when you often die on the same fight and respawn, the hero stands for 2-3 seconds and does not respond to control buttons.

R
RedBlack23 14.02.22

BDmitriy
Tried, all the same. This is something in the game, when you hold down the key, the connection is lost and the action is interrupted, if you press it again, it continues. I do not argue that this is some kind of incompatibility between the game and my hardware, but first of all it is a game problem. Apparently you just have to wait for new patches for a solution.

V
VETER15 14.02.22

RedBlack23
Do you have 8 operatives in one channel?

R
RedBlack23 14.02.22

VETER15
in 2-channel.

P
Pavel Rally 14.02.22

RedBlack23
Try to connect the keyboard to another slot, the control may temporarily switch to another software or gamepad, close all unnecessary programs, disconnect all unnecessary from USB, try to play at a stable 60 fps.

K
Keks 20.02.22

I have the same problem in game. Kratos constantly freezes when the movement buttons are pressed. The camera is the same, it stops moving. This is very annoying in combat and in tests where speed is needed. The problem is in the game, not the hardware.

z
zvelya 20.02.22

And I have the same problem with the keyboard. Everything is fine with the mouse. I was just hoping to find the answer here :)

R
RedBlack23 25.02.22

zvelya
I still have a problem, neither connecting another keyboard, nor any manipulations in the settings help. Apparently we'll have to wait for patches :((((

R
RedBlack23 25.02.22

zvelya
please, if you suddenly find any solution, please unsubscribe) And I, in turn, too.

R
RedBlack23 17.04.22

Good day! Several patches have already been released, but the problem with unstable keyboard play remains. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

M
Michael 05.05.22

Similar problem. Iron is clearly useless. Rayzen5600x+rtx3060+16gb ram. Just finished going through the haraizrn everything was fine. And the god of war decided to start our acquaintance with tearing my fart with his sudden stops

R
RedBlack23 05.05.22

Michael
has suspicions that this is due to windowed mode. If there are any other applications running on the computer, the system may periodically switch to them and because of this, the God of War window is interrupted for a couple of seconds. But this is far from certain. If the letter Z has not been repaired for so long with the Russian layout turned on, I'm afraid they will not get to this problem soon, if they get it at all :-(

R
RedBlack23 02.06.22

Good day everyone! Has anyone managed to solve this problem? None of the patches helped, and I don’t find similar topics, apparently the problem is very rare.

K
Keks 02.06.22

RedBlack23 wrote:
If there are any other applications running on the computer, the system can periodically switch to them and because of this, the God of War window is interrupted for a couple of seconds.
Perhaps it is. Personally, msi afterburner most likely interferes with me. But I won't check, because the game has been removed for a long time. It was easier to pass gof than to wait for a decision.

R
RedBlack23 02.06.22

Keks
Checked, disabled all running applications, nothing has changed (