3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 07.02.22 10:46 pm

Keyboard controls (God of War (2018))

Good day! Has anyone encountered such a problem. When playing on the keyboard and mouse, when moving, Kratos is periodically interrupted, for example, when walking straight, Kratos can take and stop for no reason, while the forward key is held down. This is very annoying, for example, in a fight, when you need to run back or sideways, Kratos can stand up like a pillar and not move, and start taking in the face. In other games with controls, everything is fine, so it's clearly not the keyboard.
Has anyone encountered this problem, and how can it be cured? Thanks in advance for your help.
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedBlack23 12.06.22

In general, the problem was solved, although I did not fully understand what influenced it. I had to disassemble and clean the computer due to certain circumstances, and after assembling I decided to install this game again (after installation I rolled the last patch 1.0. of this, the fights have become softer and more enjoyable.
Perhaps, after disassembling the computer, I plugged the keyboard cable into another connector, and although this is trite, it was it that influenced it. In any case, even though I played the game, but now I will gladly replay this masterpiece again))

R
RedBlack23 01.07.22

Understood the problem and the reasons.
Maybe someone will come in handy. In my case, I have 4 devices connected to the USB connector, a mouse, a keyboard, an external hard drive, and a USB modem, because there is not always access to a normal Internet.
So, if the modem is turned on, then the same problems begin in the game, Kratom can get up as if rooted to the spot when walking, the hold buttons fly off, etc. But if the modem is turned off, voila, all problems go away, and the game starts working adequately. But only the physical disconnection of the device helps, neither removing nor disabling through the device manager will help.
I recommend that those who are faced with this problem check if any additional devices are connected, I also think open but minimized applications can affect. The game can periodically switch to them, and in connection with this, there is a break in communication with the keyboard.

PS: Have a nice game everyone!

N
Nagibato0r 01.08.22

I don’t know which of these, but the following change in the settings helped:
- reassigning the W key in the control settings
- choosing a constant auto run
- multiple clicks - holding