3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarven1033 07.02.22 11:11 pm

Abnormal CPU usage (God of War (2018))

Processor i7-4790K, Vidyaha 1070Ti, 16Gb RAM.
The problem is that the game started (I already finished half the game, there were no problems, but after patch 1.0.4 ... it seems to have started with it ... the computer began to become a stake in 3-5 minutes after launch) to overload the CPU on 90+%, with settings above average (somewhere around 70% of the maximum). Moreover, such a load becomes IMMEDIATELY, even in the menu, when the game has not even loaded yet, and does not subside for a second. The processor heats up due to a constant and non-dropping load and protection is triggered ...
In the game, with all this, there are absolutely no glitches / lags / brakes (even at higher settings) - fps does not drop below 60 frames / sec ...
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dakini 14.02.22

GERA1987
In the main menu of the game, the load on the percent is 98 percent, the screen did not, the percent just boils. Then you start playing and the load drops to 60 percent, but the RAM begins to burn. On the version of the game with the patch of the first day, there were generally terrible friezes when cornering, yesterday I reinstalled the game with patch 1.0.5, everything works smoothly.

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

Dakini
_ I have a pirate. On some patch there was a strong load on the percentage in the menu. Well, figs with him. I don't play on the menu. Everything about the game itself is great. And I had the opposite yesterday, because for some reason I rolled up a sratch 1.5, hard crashes began. As a result, rolled 1.4. Departures are not the same as before. In fact, it was possible not to roll anything. In the game itself, the CPU and RAM are loaded optimally for an AAA class game.

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

Dakini
At you like 3080 and 9900k. With such harks, everything should be perfect in the game. The computer is not an ancient trough, so that there are troubles. If you have a pirate, maybe a crooked repack, since such a zhor is coming?