3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SU2AR 10.09.19 07:52 am

Advise sensible game, in which \"sticks\"

Long time I games ceased to captivate with his head. Sometimes you'll play the game once and I think that we ought necessarily to undergo it, the plot seems interesting, but then forget about it and do not remember. Last time I threw up in the life of Cities XL, I was really surprised that he didn't notice how several hours passed. Now began the sale of steam and need something to buy, here only what? Recommend, please, a decent game. Genre and age of the game is not important.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Decadent 10.09.19

Folly. Either the first or second. The choice is yours.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

furlaud 1-2 or a torment Arcanum or something where you have to pylesosit each pixel location in the search for what what to talk to pakrasti naturade and other delights nonlinear gameplay.

D
Decadent 10.09.19

If you are interested in online games, then perhaps EVE Online will do. If you like it, you play at least a couple of years.

S
SU2AR 10.09.19

EnwinE
Heard, but no. Online games generally not my thing.

S
SU2AR 10.09.19

TerrificFirestarter
We are not looking for easy ways :D

B
BioGen 10.09.19

Recently, immersed in The Suffering and did not even notice that the day passed,2 days passed and try.

Z
ZM_SlayeR 10.09.19

Play DAO. Prepromote 1 and 2 parts. Will save for part 3:)

C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19

Mass effect 1 and 2. The planets can be pretty sticky.
Watch_Dogs.

-1 to the advice of about 1-2 Fall. To get stuck there pretty hard, tiring. Here's the third...

n
nikita2112 10.09.19

Of the Borderlands 1 and 2, I for a long time they stuck. Even Fallout 3 and NV with mods, far cry 3 is also long and interesting. Stalkers, all three parts. Also far cry 2 was a pleasure, don't know why a lot of her spit.

S
SU2AR 10.09.19

Thanks for the replies, I decided to dive into Fallout NV, almost a year have not played it and never passed it. Will watch for the sale again.

D
Don Vladon 10.09.19

Okami

J
JOKERIVAN 10.09.19

Project Zomboid just now sticky

S
Serg Rey 10.09.19

LIMBO is not weak so sticky if playing for the first time and without the help of YouTube)