3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Nazarov 07.02.22 11:56 pm

Full game experience (Rayman Legends)

Actually the game is already out. We share our impressions.
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Net_max_setka 07.02.22

The full version will be released at 21:00!

3ver0 07.02.22

yes, it will be released on steam only at 21:00

B
Brem090 07.02.22

I made a pre-order in gamasaurus, the game became available already on 08/29/13 at 00:00. Everything is in order, I have already tried it and I have a lot of impressions. The game is head and shoulders above Rayman Origins. Co-op mode, test mode, a great single-player campaign and a sea of ​​all sorts of bonuses (the menagerie is worth something) and characters, and the music in the game is just a highlight
. music taken from Adventures of Tintin: The Game. This can be seen in the level where the dragon appeared.

T
Troy. 07.02.22

Fucking impressions... the game is there, but the key to it was not given :[

-
-Iskander- 07.02.22

If you don't have the key, restart Steam.

s
steamus97 07.02.22

The toy is just amazing

B
Brem090 07.02.22

Passed the first world. The last musical level is just super! In general, I'm also Brem090 in the game, add me as a friend)

123213123123213 07.02.22

Well, I played this miracle, Yubiki really transformed the game, the colorfulness of the levels, the musical accompaniment, just class !!!! Secret locations diversified, these are not just mini levels where I killed everyone and won, the controls are convenient (however, as in the last part). I set up Toda on the keys closer to the Rayman keys, I haven’t met hardcore yet, I just went through several levels, added many different modes, animals that give lumes (I don’t know why they are, but still a nice addition). The game is much better than the previous part.
9/10

B
Brem090 07.02.22

I want to ask purely for show, is there a graphics setting here? Otherwise, the colors in the game are somehow dull, not saturated, but maybe it just seems that way. In general, everything is fine, but it’s just interesting. They weren’t in Rayman Origins, and I think that they aren’t here, but still ...

123213123123213 07.02.22

Brem090
There are no such settings, personally my game is not dull.

o
ohrannik84 07.02.22

Guys who are in the subject, did you notice a lot of rastamans in the game? I played yesterday, and tore my belly, a drain of current chips in the first world))) be careful at the levels, and listen to the mustachioed uncle in the videos when he bazaar something about ... ... dubas that ended, just a bomb, the current will understand the topic)))))))))))))))))

x
xLeonix 07.02.22

The game is just a class playing without stopping, I'm glad that there is a small addition called (Back to Origins) so those who have not played it can watch and play at the levels of Origins

123213123123213 07.02.22

I went through the game, well, it’s a bit short, although there are still episodes from Origins, in general I liked the game, although the hardcore was reduced in it, all the same, the last part is more difficult, but there are moments when you are nervous, but there are not many of them, this is not a minus, even a plus in some way sense))) The musical levels were just cool, though they are complicated, I didn’t have music, but dubstep turned out))). Well, the concert of the Martians is just wonderful, all the same, the composer of the game is a master of his craft.

V
Valik2104 07.02.22

Great game! Played only a couple of levels, while pirated, because. I had a lot of doubts about the game, but now... The game is amazing! Graphics, frog help, normal controls, and of course Russian voice acting! A wonderful sequel to Origins, I demolished the pirate, tomorrow I'm buying a license in Steam. Oh yes, I’m also happy with the price on Steam, for 399 rubles, to buy such a wonderful game.

B
Brem090 07.02.22

I went through the main campaign yesterday) The game is really short compared to Origins, but at the same time much more interesting. The musical levels were very easy for me, but the levels where I had to meet and save the babies in 40 seconds were very infuriating. Now I started passing the levels of Origins, I will try to collect everything 700 creatures, I have 493 of them now) By the way, in all the tops I appeared in dozens)))

D
Danny Lamb 07.02.22

Good game. The actual best 2D arcade game of 2013.
Style, soundtrack - everything is verified to the smallest detail. At some levels, the game resembles psychonauts.

123213123123213 07.02.22

The game is really short compared to Origins, but at the same time much more interesting
. Well, I have direct nostalgia for Origins, the developers did the right thing by adding episodes of the levels of the last game, the melodies are straight native.
sorry for the ending without humor, in the last part it all ended so stupidly, I still thought that there were 2 endings, but no, I was wrong.

B
Brem090 07.02.22

WardenMan
Yes, I agree, after completing Legends, there is immediately a desire to go through Origins) In general, now I'm waiting for the continuation again, it must be after such a successful dilogy)

S
Salvador Gunzerker 07.02.22

Can you please tell me how to remove the black bars, above and below the screen?

123213123123213 07.02.22

denismaj
No way, Ubisoft always makes games for widescreen monitors. It's just worth getting used to.