3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22 09:22 pm

N ench na cl (Diablo 2)

Who has the opportunity to let the ench fork on the class? I promise to keep it safe and sound
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaaa Morningstar 14.02.22

A dubious promise, considering this most important indicator.

d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22

Greenaaa Morningstar
And what does this most important indicator indicate?

o
obsessed 14.02.22

dark_hunter777, because all people are brothers on earth, okrim zhidiv, tatars, masons, blacks, Belarusians, whom I hate :D
handsome, what are you playing on class! but let everyone who enters the Desert of Death prepare for loneliness, and therefore rejoice at the multi-window and swing your enchka. who do you hope to find on cl-something? Are there people in the ladder there? )

d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22

Obsessed
Lod's problems at PG are that everything rests on steam locomotives with flying windows :)
A dubious idea given that the middle of the season is already, if not the end. And KL is every yellow piece of potentially joy)

a
aaaaaSHKA 14.02.22

ENCH IS CHEAT!!1

o
obsessed 14.02.22

every yellow piece is potentially joy)
dark_hunter777, I fully support it. however, alas, this does not change anything. there are a lot of people not where it’s good, but where there is a lot of advertising (so it’s still interesting, are there a lot of people on the square here?

d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22

Obsessed
Roll the ball to the people :)

m
monolith777 14.02.22

Obsessed wrote:
are there people in the ladder? )
My hastily put together fell, abandoned a month after the reset, in 12th place in the ladder, as if hinting)

C
Classewer 14.02.22

Obsessed
And what kind of advertising does rubatl have, except for negative ones (suffer, drop Persians, etc.)? But people are still playing here.

o
obsessed 14.02.22

dark_hunter777, monolith777, why did the damned foreman bring the country to what

. was already PPC, but "suffer" and drop "Persians" - this is by no means advertising, but rather insider info))

d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22

Obsessed
So there is simply no alternative :) I played on offs for 2 weeks, except for bots I didn’t see anything, even on br. And somehow it became sad. So the remnants of the community sit here and endure falling windows and a crooked drop

d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22

More precisely, they endure what is, as it were, "as intended" :)

o
obsessed 14.02.22

crooked drop
dark_hunter777, it's good that you clarified, otherwise I already saw how one firk got morally hurt somewhere and is already running to write a refutation on the forum ;D
but there are alternatives .. at least three. Probably, they are not satisfied with something, just?

d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22

Obsessed

I wonder if this is one person or...;D

o
obsessed 14.02.22

dark_hunter777, one, one. it's just that there was a story - he wrote a vulnerable cheat for offs to cause a massive ban, and on pg just the start of the season. there even when you run it, wrote like "hi I'm firq from edgeofnowhere".

a
aaaaaSHKA 20.02.22

Obsessed wrote:
hi I'm firq from edgeofnowhere.
what a romantic he is

C
Classewer 20.02.22

Obsessed
In my opinion, 2 reasons for the decline of online - graphics and the RPG genre itself. It is clear that the conditional schoolchildren look at the schedule d2 as mammoth shit. And the d2 genre itself is outdated, because. too complicated for new gamers. It's easier to play an hour skating rink in csgo, pubg, dota, you name, etc. And in d2 you need to plan a month in advance what you will do. Advertising has nothing to do with it at all. I xs that in your understanding "an advertisement for a game 20 years ago."

d
dark_hunter777 20.02.22

In the light of recent discussions, who has a bow for fire, I can offer lem: D

d
dark_hunter777 20.02.22

For any oblique curve, you can even spend a bare hour for a pool. Or for rent. Well, don't be shy, let me knock out yellow clothes.

C
Classewer 20.02.22

dark_hunter777
Okay, I can go to hccl to give you an ench. So be it.