3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dark_hunter777 14.02.22 09:22 pm

N ench na cl (Diablo 2)

Who has the opportunity to let the ench fork on the class? I promise to keep it safe and sound
33 Comments
Sort by:
d
dark_hunter777 20.02.22

Klassewer
Thank you, but my hands are not made for hc :(

o
obsessed 20.02.22

I xs that in your understanding "an advertisement for a game 20 years ago."
Klassewer, have you heard about d2r? )) She silently appeared? did you hear about it from a friend?
on YouTube they don’t let up with shit guides - thrower, blizz + pho (!) Litter, elem zil, holyfreeze barb. 9k0ff is smoking! as if the usual d2 did not exist.

my hands are not made for hc :(
dark_hunter777, how subtle.. yes, I would say, sho you have a ping or sho xc gamno, and that's it! ;D

C
Classewer 20.02.22

Obsessed
d2r and no need to advertise, everyone who needs to know about it will definitely know. best rpg of all time.
Well, no need to be hard.

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Klassewer, yes, we are broadcasting about d2 from the sofa, but people are doing it)) though, mostly "some kind of nonsense" ©® firkax entertainment

C
Classewer 20.02.22

Obsessed
is FSE understandable. d2r lives and rmt blooms there in full bloom. you tell me what kind of advertising PG exist-val? So when did you play? I think no, just a slightly different trend in games was at that time.

C
CONSTRUCTION 20.02.22

Obsessed
Shit guides are generally like a religion on YouTube))) both in English and in ours) but the audience is delighted) and in the comments there is a nightmare, mostly enthusiastic)
That's how they didn't swear at PG, and despite all its disadvantages, but still this server has a certain charm) and a community of players who really cut in this toy

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Klassewer, for me, the "advertisement" was that this firko-kingdom was the first to be found in Google :'D CONSTRUCTION

, well, yes, there is a monastery where the admin will hang himself for an extra change "but won't he is it too easy for you?", as a result, the player is as hard as a chancre. and there people are ready to make a barba with Doom + Rift, in NV and with an infi-merk "purely neighing", because they have runes from nowhere. contrast...

o
obsessed 20.02.22

but the audience is delighted) and in the comments there is a nightmare in general, mostly enthusiastic)
CONSTRUCTION, the sad thing is that they absolutely do not soar, that in order to run "for fun" with such a "non-meta" barb , you must first drive decently with a template close or barb / boor. They either suck or buy everything.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.02.22

Obsessed wrote:
Doom+Rift barba
is a frenzy, as I understand it? the norms of the build, everything is cooler than the bows on the freezin arrow!
In general, there are just more noobs - here I also met a necro to return damage, he hung IM, then cast an attraction Xd

C
CONSTRUCTION 20.02.22

Obsessed
I'm not going to advertise this guy, an audience of many thousands, his video guide to the summoner got into the offer, I quickly rewound the stats, variations, and in the timeline I stumble upon the "ideal equipment", and there, in the best traditions, and on serious horses - shako with Cham, mara, hoto. Politely and culturally, I’m writing like this and that, a young man, these items cannot be called ideal, instead of Shaka, Tiara 2/20 / dex / +++ will be a balanced and correct decision, we replace mara with a similar amulet, and so on. For a long time he had a dialogue with him))) "father" who played 33 seasons, as a result, sent me to the bathhouse, enjoying hundreds of enthusiastic comments. And after all, there are those who take this as an absolute truth, not that such a necr will not be a worker, but this is far from the best gear.

Often I watch English-speaking streamers who, for example, collect grails, it’s wild for me to see how a streamer in the search process misses potentially suitable items like white vandas, claws, etc. and wildly rejoices at the pissing garbage from his list.
And the messages in the chat generally shock me, a la: Oh, Leviathan this is my favorite armor! I’m even embarrassed to ask what exactly is his favorite, and I can’t imagine who this armor is suitable for.

To hell with them with drug builds, I mean that these guides, before teaching others, would themselves understand the game deeper. I was looking for something good for the sideline, and I've seen enough of such trash ... Wf with jah, lava-percha, another has a gc pack from the hero editor 1bow45 for amki on multi. Bullshit is shorter, they show, for a huge audience, but I'm ashamed)

d
dark_hunter777 20.02.22

CONSTRUCTION Well, what are you, mister, driving at random. In theory, shaco
is imba. Cheap and angry. Everything else is a big crap for the sake of a couple of damage and a couple of HP.

d
dark_hunter777 20.02.22

That's the beauty of PG. In order to buy something, collect it. You need to work hard) in 2013 I dreamed of Hamer with enigma. For 3-4 months I dragged, sobbed, freaked out, threw, dragged again. And finally I bought Eni's name for Jah + Sur. What a disappointment it was when after 2 weeks I just got tired of playing :D The purpose of life was gone...

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Wf with
jahom :D

after 2 weeks I'm just tired of playing :D The purpose of life is gone...
dark_hunter777, firkax, log in! ;D