3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIFLIX 14.02.22 09:22 pm

No access to E:\\. A non-existent device was specified.

I updated my percent, after its update, problems began -
hard drives began to 'crash' while using the PC. all windows would freeze or blue screen of death with 'Kernel Data Inpage Error'. when rebooting, Windows started with a hung taskbar without the ability to use a PC, and sometimes the PC started up after 2 or even 3 times.
updated to Windows 11, when one of the disks crashed, all windows also hung, and when you try to go to any folder on the crashed disk, the message 'Location is not available: No access to E:. A non-existent device was specified.' after a reboot, the screens would either be black (fixed by completely turning off and on the PC), or there was also a hung taskbar a couple of clicks on which the screen would flicker black.
I changed the sata cable to a new one that came with the mother and moved it to another slot, installed all possible updates on Windows, turned off all possible power savings in the taskbar - it did not help.
now the disk crashed and disappeared from explorer and device manager.
Before the update, there were no special problems.

2x Western Digital WD10EADS-22M2B0 1tb
kingston 120gb ssd
xfx r9 390 8gb
corsair vengeance 2x8gb 3200mhz
corsair cv650

i5 12600k
msi mag tomahawk z690 ddr4 wifi rocktic
liquid freezer ii 360

bemaximus ranger as 2 slim
i5 65 ranger as pure00

23 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIFLIX 14.02.22

G
Georgy Timoshin 14.02.22

I reinstalled Windu (or left it from the old one), updated the BIOS, checked the smart disks, did the disks tickle at the time of the dump???

R
RIFLIX 14.02.22

Georgy Timoshin
essentially left Windows from the old one (https://github.com/AveYo/MediaCreationTool.bat)
did not update the bios
in terms of 'smart disks'?
at the time of the fall everything is quiet

G
Georgy Timoshin 14.02.22

RIFLIX
I would install Windu on a new one. Since the 690 chipset was released relatively recently, it is likely that you have the very first version of the BIOS, it is advisable to check and update. CrystalDiskInfo is a free program for checking smart (smart is a program built into an HDD or SSD that collects basic statistics about the operation of the drive). Clicking disks can be quiet, it depends on the model. You can remove the case cover and listen to the work with your ear.

y
yuriko1158 14.02.22

and who will update the chipset drivers?
new percent-new instructions. the mother does not understand, so she sausages.
for rolling, it’s better to leave take out 10. It is more successful in terms of drivers than take out 11.
since take out 11 is still in testing.

V
Vaipen 14.02.22

It was the same story. After replacing the iron, when the old motherboard was screwed up, and I had to shovel almost the entire computer, the disks left over from the old assembly began to fall off on the new one. I took it to the service, they said it was necessary to change the cable. Okay changed. For a while everything was normal, then again the message "problem with the disk" began to climb out. Tried to treat with all sorts of formats did not help. Again in the service, they said the star came to the disks, it is necessary to change. Swapped it out for a new one and everything works fine.

R
RIFLIX 14.02.22

yuriko1158
with his mother was a flash drive on which there was an installer msi center that installed everything you need from the Internet, if you are talking about it.

M
Metalist1925 14.02.22

Vaipen
Did your mother leave or did BP leave too?

V
Vaipen 14.02.22

Metalist1925
Mother

R
RIFLIX 14.02.22

Georgy Timoshin
screen from crystaldiskinfo

R
RIFLIX 14.02.22

games installed from steam are no longer displayed as installed, although in fact they are installed. Drive d crashed 2 times in a row in the first 2 minutes of using the PC

y
yuriko1158 14.02.22

RIFLIX
all this indicates a lack of voltage for the connected devices. No more ... the
necessary voltages and powers are provided by the drivers. For sofa experts, I remind you that this is only part of the work of the drivers.
and that is, some :)
messages are read diagonally and put likes ...

R
RIFLIX 20.02.22

yuriko1158 ATP
, downloaded all sorts of stuff from wdc and 13.5 hours without crashes <3
I hope it will continue like this

R
RIFLIX 20.02.22

Josko deceived me, the disks crashed

R
RIFLIX 20.02.22

The problem turned out to be disk caching. when I turned it off, the crashes of the disks stopped, but when I start the PC, sometimes it turns on automatically.

R
RIFLIX 20.02.22

discs crash again when installing games 🤩

y
yuriko1158 25.02.22

RIFLIX
can you change seats for now on take out 10?
I also decided to test take out 11, horror ...
but I have a laptop, all the insides are from Intel. It works, but the disadvantages of this system are visible.
so take out 11 so far only beauty, a test and you should not roll for games.

R
RIFLIX 25.02.22

yuriko1158
I would probably stay at the top ten, but there are blue screens of death on it, and on 11 if the disk crashes, then you can at least save the project to another one. In any case, I'll try to put 10ku.

R
RIFLIX 25.02.22

Bios updated, nothing changed.
I'm going to install a clean Windows.

y
yuriko1158 25.02.22

RIFLIX What is
the blue screen "complaining about"?
Usually it says which driver has crashed.