3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIFLIX 14.02.22 09:22 pm

No access to E:\\. A non-existent device was specified.

I updated my percent, after its update, problems began -
hard drives began to 'crash' while using the PC. all windows would freeze or blue screen of death with 'Kernel Data Inpage Error'. when rebooting, Windows started with a hung taskbar without the ability to use a PC, and sometimes the PC started up after 2 or even 3 times.
updated to Windows 11, when one of the disks crashed, all windows also hung, and when you try to go to any folder on the crashed disk, the message 'Location is not available: No access to E:. A non-existent device was specified.' after a reboot, the screens would either be black (fixed by completely turning off and on the PC), or there was also a hung taskbar a couple of clicks on which the screen would flicker black.
I changed the sata cable to a new one that came with the mother and moved it to another slot, installed all possible updates on Windows, turned off all possible power savings in the taskbar - it did not help.
now the disk crashed and disappeared from explorer and device manager.
Before the update, there were no special problems.

2x Western Digital WD10EADS-22M2B0 1tb
kingston 120gb ssd
xfx r9 390 8gb
corsair vengeance 2x8gb 3200mhz
corsair cv650

i5 12600k
msi mag tomahawk z690 ddr4 wifi rocktic
liquid freezer ii 360

bemaximus ranger as 2 slim
i5 65 ranger as pure00

23 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIFLIX 18.03.22

yuriko1158
RIFLIX wrote:
blue screen of death with 'Kernel Data Inpage Error'.
no more is written

y
yuriko1158 18.03.22

a bad mistake, at the kernel level ...
make it shorter, install Windows 10 and do not install the driver yourself. Let Windows install its own.
If you get a blue screen, then boot into safe mode and start uninstalling problematic drivers.
I think that only one driver is dripping on the brains.
and you did not "break" the case? did you bend your legs?
only a percent can work with the kernel, and the blue screen just writes that there is an error entering data into the kernel.

R
RIFLIX 18.03.22

yuriko1158
did not bend the legs.
and about the memory, I think m2 ssd for 2tb to take so as not to bathe.