3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark500 14.02.22 09:34 pm

How many hours have you played? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

How many hours have you spent playing the game? Did you get through the story quickly?
41 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 14.02.22

Mark500
on hard purely for the plot + a few side effects ported 28h, towers, subways and shelters practically did not open

D
Denis G 14.02.22

34 hours. The plot + part of the side effects. The gameplay here is clearly not for 500 hours) Well, if, of course, every wastebasket is not searched.

M
Mark500 14.02.22

Tin, I have played 35 hours, but I didn’t even go through the plot, only recently I visited St. Paul’s Cathedral according to the plot. And there is no hook of the cat yet)))

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Well, the first playthrough is usually fast, because. want to know what's going on in the story.
If you liked the game, or didn’t like the ending, you can replay it a second time, already in detail. Alas, I got the best ending the first time, there is no motivation to replay yet)

M
MASbKA 14.02.22

I played 73.7 h / h, only reached the TV Tower.

S
Space Marine 14.02.22

15 hours on the first two days. I put a bracelet on my hand, climbed around the districts, performed one side job with a memorial.
Postponed the game until they fix a bug with a non-working sense of the survivor.

l
lEGlGnoml 14.02.22

58.5h with world exploration. But the plot took 28 hours (at first it passed) because I thought I’d do some side effects, but it turned out that it dragged on.)

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

70+
1 save 25+ main story only
2 save games for fun and youtube posts 100% completion and now it's all over.
then I reinstalled Windows, and the game, of course, too, and the saves went to "3.14zdu ..." now I have a clean game with saved achievements. ATP for the bottom with auto-sync save to the cloud.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

It seems like the developers promise to add NG + in patches. Then let's go over. Simply, frankly, pumping all the drawings again somehow doesn’t really pull. And so it will take three passages to pump everything out.

A
Alex_Cat 14.02.22

57 hours played so far and that's just hit the Fisheye

G
GarikFavorit 14.02.22

I played 17 hours, the world is open and when you run one quest on the way you get into activity, then you save someone, then you will see an interesting building with loot and in the toga until you reach the mission, 3 hours have already flown by for side classes. I play on hard, reached the first base of the peacekeepers, the game is top.

G
GarikFavorit 14.02.22

Say thank you to those fans who have been whining that games are made long. As a result, the plot in cyberpunk was reduced, but here it is at least more authentic I think.

V
VioO 14.02.22

I played 49 hours, despite the fact that the plot is not even half completed, because I like to do side effects, explore, loot, watch all the interesting things that there are a lot in the game, I just enjoy the gameplay, it's nice to beat zombies .. even despite the bugs from the game, I delighted .. sorry that many did not like

A
Alex9663 14.02.22

about 30 hours, cleaned windmills, rarely distracted by side effects, went through the plot.

l
lEGlGnoml 14.02.22

IVANKO3089
Everything is so normal with cloud saves, maybe you just have it disabled.

Spoiler

VioO
Most of the indignation is written, either by those who have not played (and there are a lot of them, especially I see a lot, the game is g + well, where is the pirate? = logic 0), or those who just run the game from A to B and score.

G
GarikFavorit 14.02.22

lEGlGnoml
Most of the indignation and burning assholes of those who do not buy the game, and because of Denuvo can not download.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

GarikFavorit
Exactly. What is here, what is on YouTube. There is also bombing on metacritic.
Therefore, I prefer to always look at the reviews on Steam. So you can see if a person has a game, and how many hours he has played at the time of writing the review. If there is no game, or less than two hours have been played, the opinion of such a rooster is in the furnace.

S
Setesh 14.02.22

32 hours so far, the game has not been completed yet

s
stalker_stas 14.02.22

I went through the whole game and some side effects for 3 days. 32 hours. 37 men.

A
ALEX7436 14.02.22

stalker_stas
Tell me please, where is the story better, in part 1 or in part 2?