3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark500 14.02.22 09:34 pm

How many hours have you played? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

How many hours have you spent playing the game? Did you get through the story quickly?
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 14.02.22

Yes, and to everyone who has passed, or is passing, the question is .. Where is the plot better, in 1 or 2 parts? Thank you.

T
Tdante 14.02.22

37 hours for everything in the game, and locations, and additional quests.
ALEX7436
The plot is about the same interesting as in the first game.

m
madara17 20.02.22

45.5 hours played. Passed the entire story and all the side effects. Only time trials left, but... what the hell

D
Denis G 20.02.22

In terms of story, the second one is better. Both the plot itself and its presentation.
In the first part, the plot is for show, it is absolutely linear, predictable, and the player does not influence it at all.
But you need to go through it to understand what is happening around.
DLC for the first part is not necessary, the plot there is clinically stupid, and its consequences were eventually merged into the trash.

76benziNNa 20.02.22

79 hours, with clearing the entire map and all quests + all easter eggs, + all the places where possible, what 500 hours were mentioned is not clear, I really did everything in the game that was possible, 2-3 achievements from the cop only remained. No bugs were met, all quests worked, only a couple of bugs for achievements, I didn’t get them although the conditions were met.

P
P1ratRuleZZZ 20.02.22

71h

w
wintermute322 25.02.22

41 hours, the plot and a bit of research did some side effects, but towards the end I rushed only according to the plot.
I would like to start over, but I can’t imagine how to play without a cat’s hook and a paraglider, who knows, can I add them through the console for example? well, ng + I would like to wait, MB will leave this gear there.

D
DE-ZI 25.02.22

108h the plot has not passed yet while I'm doing all the barrels !!!

p
prapor001 18.03.22

40 hours, did and side effects (a lot) now the epilogue has gone - this means the end, I think 2-3 hours more

h
helper 18.03.22

135 hours... Maybe more, since even now I play DL2... The plot took 2 days from the release, somewhere on February 24 I went through the game for all endings. Now I'm doing a save - completing all the tasks, capturing bandit camps, windmills, metro stations, power plants, water towers, etc... Where are these 100 hours for the story and 500 for the complete completion of the world...?

D
Dead Aksel 18.03.22

Helper
honestly xs, where are these 500 hours, I have played 100 hours, completed the game 2 times, the 1st time is purely plot, and the 2nd time I closed the entire map and plot, that is, everything is open on the map, and everything is explored, where are 400 more hours of gameplay xs
ps maybe they meant that with future updates within 5 years of game support, 400 hours of gameplay will come out from somewhere else, which is unlikely.

T
Tiktotayou124 18.03.22

0 hours

h
helper 18.03.22

DeadAksel
Not well, of course, maybe when storyline DLCs, test sets, events appear and there will be 500 hours, but personally I think that I will play 400 at most

k
kytyzoth 18.03.22

75 hours Passed the plot and almost all the side effects. I liked the second part more than the first. A more or less adequate plot, during the passage of which you want to know how it all ends and find answers to questions, pleasant combat, paragliding and cool parkour - this is what I liked. I didn’t particularly like the side quests, among which there are very few interesting ones, and if you don’t bring it, give it, kill it, come back.

W
Walter Bulgakov 11.04.22

29 hours
Literally at night I finished "Veronica"
And stopped at the passage of the plot
I got into the sidelines
I did not play the first part, even on YouTube

The game is nice. The dynamics after opening all the basic mechanics of parkour is simply gorgeous

L
Loken 17.04.22

I completely vacuumed the first play area (except for the collectibles so far), 10 percent of the second and went through the storyline until I got the cat. Now I'm going to vacuum the second area and finish off the plot for the peacekeepers. I estimate that I will spend 300 hours on one passage. I play painfully meticulously, I respond to all activities, climb houses and houses and like to arrange chases with battles against flyers. Then I want to go for the survivors when the new game + appears. Then I'll play in co-op.
I played 15 hours on the release, realized that the bugs were choking and put it off. Actively began to play after patch 1.2 (since March 9).
I turned off the soap in the graphics through the config and rolled up the mod for a slightly more convenient control and it plays just super cool.

n
negativepolygon 17.04.22

0 hours

o
oneX31 17.04.22

Mark500
85 hours. This is the plot + all the extras that caught my eye. More tests (not all, but many with a gold medal) and Easter eggs with various cool items

E
Ev_Gen 25.05.22

82 hours Cleaned everything up. There is nothing more to do there.

h
helper 21.08.22

08/05/2022
Played more than 500 hours, after the release of the DLC I think to fill 1k