3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alcofribas 16.11.19 11:58 pm

What settings you pick, to reduce the load on Prots? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Hi all. Please tell me, who fumbles.
I have the axe on high settings is going well, smoothly, certainly more than 30 fps.
But not for long. After a minute of gameplay the game just closes(all this moment the processor loaded at 99% and the graphics card on 70-80%).

Here is the configuration of my bakery:
Percent. AMD A8-5600k(2 cores, 4 GHz)
Motherboard: FM2A55M-VG3+
RAM: 8GB(one strap)
Video card: Gygabyte GTX 1050ti from

Thanks in advance.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcofribas 16.11.19

A screenshot of the dispatcher of problems(all the extra programs were cut down, the priority of the process made a high, medium settings, windowed mode)
Spoiler

a
anatol.s2011 16.11.19

Alternatively, you can lower the resolution in the game itself.

A
Alcofribas 16.11.19

anatol.s2011
Put 1600/900. The load on the graphics card became less, and the processor is still on the brink. But so far no crashes

T
T2 FLAIR 16.11.19

The current realities 2 cores without HyperThreading is a pain (for igrulek). I think this is not a game where there are settings to reduce the CPU load , in a series of games battlefield, there are parameters like mesh quality and range of drawing , their decline might give a small gain. and here hardly will help.

A
Alcofribas 16.11.19

Gen.Strickland
Of the remaining problems is the periodic drawdown FPS to 10 or something. In my case it cannot be fixed like that?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.11.19

Alcofribas
Minimum
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
AMD FX-6300 6,five cores 6,threads t that is AMD A8-5600k is very weak.
try to lock FPS at 30
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Mod to remove the cap on the frame rate

A
Alcofribas 16.11.19

Chuck_Norris_
http://www.playground.ru/files/sekiro_shadows_die_twice_mod_dlya_snyatiya_ogranicheniya_chastoty_kadrov-185888/
Downloaded here, but do not quite understand. Judging by the name of the mod, it removes limitations, and I have the opposite to put it. And the archives are the files [75FPS, 100FPS, 120FPS, 144FPS].
The idea with limiting the fps sounds about right. MB console as well as the can be(if any)?

Z
Zod626 16.11.19

Governi percent)

S
Sergey 82 16.11.19

My system has AMD A8-5600K. This Quad-core four-thread processor with a nominal frequency of 3.6 (in bust and 3.9). Processor for modern games, weak, but in this game everything works fine more than 30 frames on average, and no crashes. Flights were when overclocking the CPU (4 - 4.3 GHz).

A
Alcofribas 16.11.19

Sergey 82
On what settings?

F
FallenGhost 16.11.19

Alcofribas
I have a similar problem, but only crashes not after a minute, or approximately every 20. And crashes only in the major locations - the Outskirts and the Castle Asino. In other locations the flights were only a couple of times during the two weeks of games. And also the processor is loaded on 100%. But I have quite a bucket - Phenom II X4 9550, 5GB of RAM (the swap file 20GB) and GTX660. However, the game was on the lowest settings at a resolution of 720. And From Software as usual - the performance increase from lowering the settings is not significant.

As I understand it, the CPU is so loaded due to the fact that while you're on a certain location, the game at this time loads all the rest, to avoid downloads between levels. And you have all locations I, or those I have?

S
Sergey 82 16.11.19

Alcofribas
In the evening, going home, make a screen.

m
miniesterstvo 16.11.19

Alcofribas

B
BIG_CrasheR 16.11.19

Alcofribas wrote:
After a minute of gameplay the game just closes
Even as an option, increase the paging file.

l
legusor 16.11.19

in the settings of the nvidia driver where manage 3D settings, under software settings and add the EXE of the game and set vertical sync to adaptive half refresh rate. if does not help, then download and install riva tuner statistics server, there is a left add the EXE file of the game and set the setting framerate limit to 30.
at driver setting nvidia also put a physx setting in the graphics card menu, where you configure surround, physx.

S
Sergey 82 16.11.19

Alcofribas
Some screenshots:

Spoiler

A
Alcofribas 16.11.19

Sergey 82
legusor
1. In General, put settings as here

2. In the settings of the nvidia driver where manage 3D settings, under software settings, set vertical sync to adaptive half refresh rate.

And the game has ceased to fly! Now I have constant 30 fps(sometimes sinking for a moment before 20).
Thank you all!

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Alcofribas
How do you play at 30 fps? I also have a weak PC (i5-3470 3.5 GHz, 8 Gb RAM, GTX 1050 Ti) and I play in 60 fps in FullHD at medium settings. Textures max. Sometimes subsidence to 49, and is already becoming uncomfortable. And at 30 I have a follow eyes. Why put SSAO, which eats fps on high? Why do motion blur and DoF which gives nothing except soap generally include? I do not mean that the computer got a bucket, and besides, what's the point to put graphics options on max to play with gnesinsky fps, when on the same hardware to play with normal fps, only slightly reducing quality.

S
Sergey 82 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
We have a bottleneck" is the CPU. Heavy graphic settings allowed to reload the card and generally have little effect on frame rate (not too it changes when you change settings). 30 frames is not everywhere, in some places, and 60 can be seen. The Frisians no, you played OK.

A
Alcofribas 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
30фпс it is certainly not enough, I agree, but I was not able to get used to 60 fps that would form the reflexive rejection of all that less. I would say that 30фпс - playable, but not more than