3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Fillipov 14.02.22 10:46 pm

Peacemaker reputation bug (don't give crossbow) (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I ran into a very sad bug, bought the game with a friend on the day of release, went through the prologue together, then played in my session, went through the story to the second city, pumped up reputation with peacekeepers to level 4. I got a crossbow, no friend, okay, we went into his session, went through the story to him up to the same moment, pumped the peacekeepers up to the fourth level, and ... The crossbow was still not given. Who faced such an error and what to do if the crossbow, for example, is lost?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 14.02.22

Alexander Filipov
I have not reached the 2nd city yet, but I wanted to ask how things are with long-range weapons (where to buy or find) crossbows, bows, etc.?

A
Alexander Fillipov 14.02.22

DEDGAMER The
crossbow is given by peacekeepers for the fourth level of reputation, bows appear in the course of the story, the choice of bolts / arrows is huge, the damage is high, with a crossbow you can walk around the city at night with the fourth level of the chase as during the day, annihilating all evil spirits

V
VHS_exe 14.02.22

Alexander Filipov
Regarding your problem... I think it's not possible to fix it myself, unfortunately. Here 1 out of 2, either your friend start solo and get to this point and hope that they will give a crossbow, or wait for a hot fix from the developers (but this is unlikely, because in fact these are personal bugs).
For 50 hours of the game, I had about 4 bugs, none of them have been fixed yet;)
I can’t activate 2 points of the night runner, the question marks do not disappear and the door to the VGM zone does not open.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

haa, but an interesting bug happened to me, on the contrary, I have 2 crossbows in the basket😸✌️.

A
Alexander Fillipov 14.02.22

IVANKO3089 Buddy
, share one)

S
Spaun.63 14.02.22

Alternatively, put the mod on the "developer menu" and spawn this crossbow for yourself.
Spoiler https://www.playground.ru/dying_light_2/file/dying_light_2_menyu_razrabotchika-1176792

T
The1fEst 14.02.22

Alexander Filipov
, we had the same problem, throw the crossbow on the ground and take it at the same time (if you both have it), it may not work right away, but it's a dupe and it will work not only with the crossbow, but if the game doesn't work, then you have to pick it up)

a
abu177 25.02.22

Has anyone solved the problem?

K
Kibawer 11.05.22

Spaun.63
You are the best, only thanks to you I can finally use it, otherwise there are too many bugs, one of the most annoying, question marks do not disappear, I ruined the passage so much, I could not go to the second city, fast travel disappeared, I had to do it again.

L
Loken 11.05.22

Kibawer wrote:
You are the best, only thanks to you I can finally use it, otherwise there are too many bugs, one of the most annoying, question marks do not disappear, I ruined the passage so much, I could not go to the second city, fast travel disappeared, I had to do it again.
Hah, I also had this bug with disappearing fast travel.
But I found a way between the first and second part of the city through the car factory, but I need a cat.
Spoiler True, in the last patch, I fixed the disappearing fast travel in the second district.