3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hooligan_ka 20.02.22 05:35 am

Need advice on farming high runes (Diablo 2)

Good day to the reader! The question is as follows. Tell me which locations have a higher chance of dropping high runes. And if there are statistics for a particular location, I will be grateful if you write it. Thank you all for your answers. I hugged everyone🙂
42 Comments
Sort by:
m
magyarorszag 20.02.22

Chests (which are in houses) in lower Kurast can drop high runes, farm there

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Hooligan_ka, googled "diablo 2 area level 85" - it's better to farm there. just don't confuse it with diablo 2 resurrected, they recently upgraded the lvl of a few more loks. 🙈 and most importantly, do not aim to catch exactly the runes, here 1.11b, high runes fall very rarely. catch blanks, uniques, watch rarks. about chests plus, there is a slightly higher chance (although one hell, melancholy))), plus advice in Travincal-e. and yet, the chance increases slightly if you run in a crowd of 3+ people, keeping close (cowshed).

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Greenaaa Morningstar, you can't say it better!

D
Doberman 20.02.22

the guide is simple: you need to change the connection in the game settings or not use it at all
:D

D
Doberman 20.02.22

magyarorszag
Few people know, but in d2 (even on pg) there are chests in which all runes fall, including cham and zod. Checked.

[
[_JENKA_] 20.02.22

Hooligan_ka
If your goal is to find a high rune, then forget it. while you are looking for her, you will knock out gear for 10 such high runes)

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 20.02.22

Dobermn
Can you tell me directly? Where are these chests, and how often and what does it drop for you?

a
aaaaaSHKA 20.02.22

Lesnou_SanitaR
This is the so-called. Masonic chests. The rune often sits in them, especially when the elephant shakes the ground. Everything that the steam locomotives got is falling.

C
CONSTRUCTION 20.02.22

I play on pg ~ month. Near forty. 5-6 players, while the high rune has never dropped. Farming: tower, pit, cow, maggot lair, tunnels, summoner, travi, doh 1-3, river, hcs, wsk, nihl and then I go in the opposite direction, to the pindle, clean everything that comes across along the way, skip only in maroons locations of a pack of mobs.
From the drop of runes:
Gul - devilkin 5lvl tower
Pul - countess
Ist - nm cow while pumping the amazon

From the gear fell ~ 2Lo +, a couple of good ss lifeman, it turned out a good buggy shield on the fell, and the vand caught an excellent one, + unique on trifles etkh geyz and etc.

I spent a dozen more mules in the boat while the charov was pumping, this is of course not statistics but a banal Random, but there was nothing higher than um.

Noobasik in the chat boasted that he knocked out all the runes except Cham and Lo, he writes that the secret of success is max ppl and high sweep speed, if I don’t leak into the lower pool - I’ll check)

R
RomanMixed 20.02.22

most often they farm Travincal, as it is more convenient and faster, not runes, so gold and gear,
as well as any locations of level 85

R
RomanMixed 20.02.22

I also like Chaos Sanctuary

o
obsessed 20.02.22

I play on pg .. so far the high rune has never dropped
P O S T R O Y K A, good luck to you! :-)

p
passed 20.02.22

Helforge -> cube. Neblogodori

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.02.22

You prescribe x10 drop on the server - you farm grass - you turn off the drop, profit.

D
Doberman 20.02.22

Lesnou_SanitaR
Forgotten Sands.
BUT YOU NEVER DROP THEM, BELIEVE. I think that even no one has ever dropped them on pg, except for the mulz. Loka is not the most popular and there is a chance to be born as a dinosaur (you can look in the calculator for version 1.11). Given the specifics of the loki, what a caset needs to get there, you can’t farm much.

D
DELETEEND 20.02.22

a week later. mulz pathfinders in chat : O 500 Baal's Eyes )

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 20.02.22

Dobermn
You are a strange person, at first you write - it is checked, it is understood that you personally checked and saw the cham and zod from this chest, then you write: but you will not succeed, I assure you, and no one succeeded in pg!
Do you even read what you write? Or are you from another universe, and you have known this one for a long time and you were not interested?

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 20.02.22

Why are you deleting my posts, this is not what real citizens do

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.02.22

Lesnou_SanitaR wrote:
first you write - checked / then you write
Bonuses farming - he won d2r, now he wants to cut bonuses for him on the computer!

D
Doberman 20.02.22

Lesnou_SanitaR
that's right, they did it together with the mults, there was one method to pull out the zod from there on the first try, it took 5 hours of the time spent. But since last season, such things no longer work :(