3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hooligan_ka 20.02.22 05:35 am

Need advice on farming high runes (Diablo 2)

Good day to the reader! The question is as follows. Tell me which locations have a higher chance of dropping high runes. And if there are statistics for a particular location, I will be grateful if you write it. Thank you all for your answers. I hugged everyone🙂
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberman 20.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
continuation in a day, bonuses won't farm themselves ;D

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Lesnou_SanitaR, Yes, the way is sure! there are rumors that I allegedly caught Zoda from there with a 100% chance, although not a fact ..)
*link to the song "Or not?" Slepakova*

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Hooligan_ka,
here's a noshol video!
vidos in general fire, cleanly burn out)

o
obsessed 25.02.22

qwerty1999, in my opinion, due to the potential of watching vidos on d2r by "hamsters", money lovers reached out to YouTube :-)

o
obsessed 25.02.22

Never played this game
Player_1, try it! you'll be a cool guy, pissyadesh on the same thing that i mi! ;-)

P
Player_1 25.02.22

Obsessed
as soon as I have free time I will definitely play :)

H
Hooligan_ka 25.02.22

Obsessed
I saw him xd

H
Hooligan_ka 25.02.22

Thank you all. And I forgot what I wrote here, high runks are secondary of course. for fun farm well and + expa))

o
obsessed 25.02.22

not weakly the topic was cut ..

C
CONSTRUCTION 25.02.22

- Payne, I do not feel posts!
- You don't have them

H
Hooligan_ka 25.02.22

CONSTRUCTION
Well, it’s clear that everything is on the water with a pitchfork, Zod will drop to someone, and el won’t fall to someone. for 2 (not a dense farm) not counting eth andi 10/28, facets of tr armor (which no one needs (for a small mind, I barely lost it) well, pebbles where without them in total on East probably. such a feeling that the drop was cut ((( over the past three days of dense farm xx and grass, nothing sensible has fallen

H
Hooligan_ka 25.02.22

Here I am trying to understand the approximate drop of everyone and choose for myself those locations that I can quickly clean at least 5ppl.

m
magyarorszag 25.02.22

CONSTRUCTION Wrote:
Chests in Lower Kurast - are they blissful chtoli there?
tam vrode vplot do ber ottuda valitsa, tak wto ix vpolne mojno farmit i drop run (esli ne owibaus) ot magic find ne zavisit, libo est eshe river of flame, tam spavnitsa poluostrov s 2 sundukami, i ottuda uje do cham padaet

C
CONSTRUCTION 25.02.22

Damn, I wanted to edit something and deleted it by chance) don’t care

magyarorszag
Yes, I don’t argue what can fall out, but purposefully screwing them on pg is a dubious undertaking in my opinion, I just mean that there are a lot of where chests of this type spawn, the difference is only in the level locations, the chances of getting a hightir rune from them even on servers with a generous drop are very ephemeral.

3m3m 25.02.22

Hooligan_ka
po povodu dropa y mena est nabludenie, bivaet farmiw ves den i ni4ego absolutno ne padaet, a bivaet den - 4ut li ne 4erez run 4to-to godnoe padaet

D
Doberman 25.02.22

It didn't work out, it didn't work out

o
obsessed 25.02.22

Dobermn, "In the bath. Reason: newbie" :D

BUILDING, considering how the forum is moderated now, we can conclude that someone (his boy, an ordinary player) comes here a couple of times a week, clean forum d2 from filth in the form of negative reviews about the rundrop and vile allusions to third-party resources. ;D

D
Doberman 25.02.22

Obsessed
comment: I did not distinguish the building from the build.

o
obsessed 25.02.22

I appeal to everyone! :D today was a hard day at work, at 16:20 I climb to the pg - "error ah4jr34gd458765jnfs8348st - the characters are not exactly :D". I think "really?!". The forum is googled, but I can't log in. everything opens from incognito, acc is not in the bath. log in - this error! :D thought was one: "WHY ### NOT 5-7 YEARS AGO??" :D I came home - I went both from the computer and from the mobile phone! (((((Thousand devils.. :'D
PS since I'm not zobanele, all with the upcoming day of the defender of the fatherland! ))
PPS HAVE ALREADY BEEN THOUGHT YOU HAVE GOOD GOOD!!! xD

[
[[gmr]] 25.02.22

Obsessed wrote:
Reason: newcomer
(c) A. Navalny aka firkax