3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 20.02.22 05:35 am

Game Impressions (Horizon: Forbidden West)

Share your thoughts on the game. The topic is only about impressions, please refrain from flooding.
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

If the gameplay, then the game is normal. For the rest, I recommend playing on ps5, although they are not happy there either. On ps4, the soap is soapy, 1 part on ps4 was normal.

2BLaraSex 20.02.22

Graphics and detail, of course, dump head. True, because of all this colorful vegetation, it ripples in the eyes, you have to get used to it. 60 FPS on TV is so smooth it feels like 144 on a monitor. In quality mode, the game looks even better, but the differences are not very big, and at 30 FPS after 60 it hurts to watch. The gameplay is still the same, from the novelties so far only a hook. Until I reached the border with the West, where you meet Petra, I played a little mini-game, it seems not bad, it will be especially interesting to collect rare figures.

H
Haiiro Ookami 20.02.22

No performance on PS4. In cutscenes, soap, textures are loaded after a second or two, as are some objects. There are no special problems in the open world, once, perhaps, he ran, and the lenthorgs loaded in a crowd right in a meter. I'm also soooo happy with the invisible walls, it's so modern, innovative.
It’s also rather strange that Aloy forgot how to whistle (you can’t call cars one by one to the bushes), the long roll by holding the circle disappeared (I play at a high level of difficulty, I have to rake often) and the slowdown in the jump (in the first part it was an imba and helped a lot to aim) .

X
XOPSS 20.02.22

Haiiro Ookami
I don't remember how it was in the first part, but this one has a roll and a long roll (when running). And there is a slowmo in a jump while aiming, or even just standing still - holding p3 while aiming

X
XOPSS 20.02.22

The game is great, but I probably expected a little more. Cut scenes on the level, the gameplay is the same. Parkour compared to the same assassins and spiders and TD is weaker. Sometimes it's frustrating not being able to grab onto something. The plot is okay. The combat is excellent. Graphics are good but not top notch. The same exes for PS5 (ratchet, returnal and demons souls) will be more beautiful. But the very design of the world and its content are just chicdos

H
Hctaw 20.02.22

Really improved all aspects, the picture is cool on ps 5. But the animation suffers, and climbing is tied to game conventions, you seem to be able to jump, but not. I didn’t like the mechanics from the year of war, like dropping ladders or you can’t get through here because you don’t have the right tool. Fans of the first part will be delighted, the rest will just go through a solid game on 7-8/10.

g
gloccc 20.02.22

Great game, like Mass Effect 2 by the way!

S
Saints Russia 20.02.22

Everything would be fine, but on my PS 5 it hung and crashed twice

A
AndSmart 20.02.22

The first 10 hours were frankly boring, I already began to think that I wasted 5k in vain. But the further you go the more interesting. On hard difficulty, some robots oneshot, which is good. On ps5 in performance mode, the graphics are good until there are no more than 5-10 nps in one frame, as soon as a loaded scene comes across, the resolution immediately sags very much (it’s directly washed out), maybe they will tweak it a little with a patch. Played the first one in 2017. never mastered, this one is likely to go to the end.

M
MrKarlLogan 20.02.22

Tell me, please, is it necessary to talk additionally with friends during story missions? How does this affect the plot or the ending?
Thanks

H
Hctaw 20.02.22

The ending is the same, but there seem to be differences in the passage.

H
HarleyQu1nn 25.02.22

The first 19 minutes of Horizon Forbiden West or Mass Effect 2 gameplay, I don't get it?! Aloy saves humanity from the threat of extinction and seeks a set of programs aimed at restoring the planet, as if I were again immersed in the Mass Effect 2 plot and playing as Captain Shepard, and again I was in the Normandy base and recruited my team to fight the collectors.

D
Don Obolon 25.02.22

HarleyQu1nn
Take your pills

H
Hctaw 25.02.22

HarleyQu1nn
Before your base and team, about 10 hours of gameplay (and this is almost without sides), grandfather, did you watch someone's walkthrough in pieces or what?

v
vald11 25.02.22

Well, I reached the base (it's just called so), the local Normandy. Well, basically the first part. Whoever got started and who was able to feel this world, will surely like the continuation. To me, the first part seemed wildly dull. How many times I did not try to return to it, I could not spend more than 3 hours. It's like closing my eyes, lol. Absolutely not hooked neither the setting, nor the characters, nor their problems, nor the gameplay itself. The gameplay of the sequel is still unchanged. That battles, that exploration of the world, all this takes place according to the scheme of the original game. In combat, basically, it is necessary to conduct aimed fire at the weak parts of the armor on the body of the robots (the same system appeared with human opponents, it didn’t seem to be like this before). Some arenas have a little interactivity. For example, you can shoot hanging logs or dump a pile of stones on the enemy. Perhaps, more interesting gadgets and weapons will appear in the future, which will diversify the grips, but now the battles have become very boring. I had the same problem with the first part, where it was interesting to fight only the first few fights. The world itself, alas, is as artificial as in the first part, and is clearly not intended for some kind of research, like the worlds of the same elder scrolls, fallouts, where at every step you could stumble upon something interesting. Whether it's some yaogai horror cave (f3) or an encounter with some lunatic like Mike the Liar from Skyrim. Of the interesting things in the open world of the second horizon, I would like to highlight the ruins with sweets. Each ruin is a rather interesting puzzle location for 10-20 minutes, with the search for passwords, moving boxes, etc. Side quests got rid of absolutely rubbish, it's true. But nevertheless, the storylines passed at this point could not arouse even the slightest interest. Liked except that the line with billhooks. Such robots and the mystery of their appearance in a place where they had never been before, and in the end: an interesting combination of two circumstances. The plot quest felt like only after 15 hours it began to gain momentum - it's just awful! All this time I played with a feeling - something grandiose should begin right now! Graphics and overall performance - my respect. As in the case of the last ratchet, play strictly on a 4k TV set with a diagonal of at least 50 inches. Amazingly detailed picture. Panoramas are just crazy. I play in 4k mode, 30 fps does not cause any discomfort. I don't want to talk about bugs. Maybe there were glitches with animation, models in the air had fun (well, kamon, where is this not?). From the really annoying - an obvious problem with the Russian voice acting. She is VERY SILENT. It's impossible to make out what the characters are saying. And, of course, very talkative. Her constant mumbling-tips when solving even the most imbecile puzzles: I need to get in there, now pick it up, come up here - are you kidding me? It's too early to sum up the results, but I think this is generally a very high-quality continuation of the original, according to its full patterns. Many people will probably go, but of course it will not become something of a cult. It lacks a soul, in my opinion. Her constant mumbling-tips when solving even the most imbecile puzzles: I need to get in there, now pick it up, come up here - are you kidding me? It's too early to sum up the results, but I think this is generally a very high-quality continuation of the original, according to its full patterns. Many people will probably go, but of course it will not become something of a cult. It lacks a soul, in my opinion. Her constant mumbling-tips when solving even the most imbecile puzzles: I need to get in there, now pick it up, come up here - are you kidding me? It's too early to sum up the results, but I think this is generally a very high-quality continuation of the original, according to its full patterns. Many people will probably go, but of course it will not become something of a cult. It lacks a soul, in my opinion.

N
Nikita Aboimov 25.02.22

Something between fallout and mass effect 2

L
Listoman 25.02.22

Normal dlc for the first part, but where did it take 5 years? Especially the lack of difference over 5 years can be seen from the clumsy animations of the ggshka and the general visual (just copies of the assets from 1 part), it’s stupid, of course, to demand something from 10 tflops, but even the passing conveyor assassin is more graphic. In other aspects, there are no significant changes, everything is at the same bad level as in the first part, but again it drags a unique setting and beauty from the abyss of the full bottom that the artists were able to draw)

M
Micro0 25.02.22

I play, I enjoy.
The environment is finally class, because of the different biomes, the game looks more beautiful than AC and Far Cry. And for me, 4k and 60 fps on ps5 gives an additional effect, in the first part everything was also beautiful, but ps4 limited the possibilities.
Well, the plot is a separate respect. So many different storylines that all intersect with each other. This is by far the best storyline of 2022 ahead of schedule, I just HZ what other game this year can surpass this. I dare say that the plot level of the development of the world is even better than in death stranding.
Well, the gameplay is essentially the same, but I personally managed to get bored, so I don’t mind.

p
plutikov55 25.02.22

I bought it, but thanks to the outbid that everyone is buying ((I didn’t even manage to snatch ps5

p
plutikov55 25.02.22

Nikita Aboimov
knew that the game was a failure))