3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
<
Dob 24.02.22 06:12 pm

Are response notifications dead? (Diablo 2)

I only noticed, but now the notification bell does not receive replies to comments, as it has always been. I didn't find the settings of this anywhere either.
The last answer was at the age of 21, and since then there has not been. Are they dead or am I a slope?

29 Comments
Sort by:
C
CONSTRUCTION 25.02.22

yes, it seems like a long time ago)) and posts are not saved in activities) I used to go to topics through them, now every time I have to go the other way)
in general, I really like the rubatl site, which has a black background and white letters, why can't I log in from it? I always read on it, but in order to write I have to go here.

o
obsessed 25.02.22

Dobermn, Notifications have somehow strangely faded for a long time, that only incoming messages are fired. they don't seem to exist, but then a stargazer cat and HOPA spam you in a personal message - they work right away! ))) it feels like they come to life only for him personally ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.02.22

Hire a pool of people to track replies to your comments and send you private notifications

o
obsessed 25.02.22

Sweety_Mustard, Russia, 2022. automation on sites does not work, we attract SLAVES.. *doublefacepalm*

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.02.22

Obsessed
Duck, you can stir up a tender for outsourcing - then it will also be cheaper!

o
obsessed 25.02.22

Sweety_Mustard, uh-huh. and the quality of service will improve.

D
DELETEEND 25.02.22

Obsessed
Hmm at the expense of the cat norms Temka by the way. I had the same with him. And he didn't even spam

ROBATLE
CONSTRUCTION is much more convenient due to the lack of all this extra tinsel and advertising. At the same time, the useful area, even without considering the absence of advertising, is more adequate. And then the monitors are all 16: 9, and on the pg the usable area is 400 pixels wide .. What a great idea. It is clear that for mobile phones and all that. But I don’t want to go from the mobile phone to the pg from the word at all. Again, you can always tweak it somehow. The same rubotl from the phone is perfectly readable. We can say that navigation through the sections of the site is not very convenient and too small without zoom. But what the fuck is navigation. Someone will read guides from the phone? You only need a forum on your mobile and it is convenient there.

Apparently due to the lack of advertising, it was covered. To watch and suffer.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

Obsessed
, I asked to introduce pagination of topics, and not remove notifications ;D

D
Doberman 25.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
@firk catch the offer

D
Doberman 25.02.22

DELETEEND
DELETEEND wrote:
Rubatl is many times more convenient due to the lack of all this extra tinsel and advertising
AND authorization with registration? ;D

D
Doberman 25.02.22

DELETEEND wrote:
The same rubotl is perfectly readable from the phone.
DELETEEND
well, yes, and the design is not vyrviglazny at all. white text on a black background everywhere, like on 2005s goth bdsm forums.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.02.22

Dobermn wrote:
like on goth bdsm forums in 2005
I think everyone will be very interested to know what you were doing there?

D
Doberman 25.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
I made them, learned the basics of html and css, which were not taught at school then; D

f
firkax 25.02.22

White text on a black background is much better than any text on a light background. While off-white text and off-white background might be better, it certainly isn't the other way around. The background should not glow. The white background has gone from skewed under the paper (purely a habit, but nothing useful), but the paper is only visible in reflected light, and the monitor itself glows. For e-ink monitors (they don't glow either) a white background is OK, but usually not.

o
obsessed 25.02.22

The background should not glow
firkax, so you tell them there, at the planning meeting: "colleagues, people are tired of our white background")

D
Doberman 25.02.22

firkax
Much better when you want to ruin your eyesight. Or win the 2005 Worst Design Award.
Perverts who like black backgrounds on non-Ice screens can put disabled browser extensions on their own and look at everything spoiling their eyesight. You don't have to impose your lack of taste on everyone.

f
firkax 25.02.22

Where does all this nonsense come from in your head? A white background (we are talking about luminous monitors - not paper or electronic paper) is much more harmful to the eyes than white letters on a dark background (and if you read in the dark, the difference in harm becomes even greater). Of the existing problems, there is only one that some "light on black" do stupidly invert colors from "dark on light", this is not a very good way. The optimal font for "light on dark" is bolder than for "dark on light", the optimal contrast is less (that is, do not make bright white thin letters).

You can apply these settings to the browser (file userContent.css) and see how the site will change. Alas, at the same time, the design is spoiled in many places, so I did not use it, but you can look purely at the texts - it looks very good.

font-weight: 900 !important;
font-size: 16px !important;
background: #090910
color: #99AA88 !important;
}

font-size may be too big or too small here - I don't remember, too lazy to check now, you can fix it to taste

o
obsessed 25.02.22

Dobermn, the cons are not mine, but "here I support the power" © )) more precisely, I just enjoy dark backgrounds without delving into all these nonsense in your heads :-P

D
Doberman 25.02.22

firkax
read on the eve of how reading on a dark background harms the eyes. vision needs to be focused 10 times more.
Read more about reading in a dimly lit place, for which a white background is needed for the most part.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

Obsessed
dark backgrounds are mostly useful, but on led screens where black is a disabled pixel, and not with these colors and fonts.
the current view, except for increased eye strain, does not cause anything. black should be lighter, and white should be darker and the font should be larger, there are a million examples, the same Google: