3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
<
Dob 24.02.22 06:12 pm

Are response notifications dead? (Diablo 2)

I only noticed, but now the notification bell does not receive replies to comments, as it has always been. I didn't find the settings of this anywhere either.
The last answer was at the age of 21, and since then there has not been. Are they dead or am I a slope?

29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 25.02.22

Dobermn
I can advise you to write in the feedback at the bottom of the page, they can fix the notifications. I'm using the Dark Reader extension for the Mozilla browser.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

Pavel Rally
I think everyone knows about it, and don't care.
yes, there are a lot of extensions, and they all look much better than rubatl, including yours)

f
firkax 25.02.22

Dobermn
I don't know where you read these nonsense, or maybe there weren't any nonsense there (in the original) but you misrepresented everything. The dark background, taking into account what I wrote above, on the contrary, does not bother anything. In order not to have to focus, you need a thicker font, I also wrote about this. And with a decrease in contrast (white is darker), he also wrote.

V
VETER15 25.02.22

We switched from notifications to a dark background ... I wrote in support last year, it seems.
Correct! Such an answer.

These topics have been raised more than once, but things are still there. A simple choice for users is not provided, perhaps too difficult, although a computer science student on his knee, with enthusiasm, could do for all the years of his absence.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

firkax
Well, well, not black, but gray, and a larger font, and grayer colors, and fix the layout, and steal quotes, and remake the entire css for a wide format, 68 more edits, and it will be possible to use if the authorization is brought in.
It seems to me that the admin, if he is not doing something new for the server, could at least do something new for the site, once every 15 years then.

R
RomanMixed 18.03.22

disappeared with my nickname change (six months ago - August 2021), before that everything was fine

R
RomanMixed 18.03.22

Pavel Rally
why don't you use the ad blocking extension?)

r
rambler87 18.03.22

Sweety_Mustard The
pool is small - its rate has fallen ... too

[
[_JENKA_] 18.03.22

once again send a message to my group - I will ban you, for * ball already bl *