3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapa444 25.02.22 07:07 pm

Lagayet Map 1.5 (Cyberpunk 2077)

An hour later, 2 games in 4k without rays. FPS starts to drop hard when you open the map. Why does this happen after a reboot everything is ok. comp:
game on ssd m2 samsung evo 970 plus

23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saintsflot 05.05.22

Turning off FSR 1.0 and lowering the detail to medium helped. At least the card stopped lagging)
GTX 1650
but the problem with game crashes, if you adjust the graphics right in the game is still relevant. So I advise you to touch the settings only in the main menu

Z
Z1reael44 05.05.22

I solved this problem on 1.5. It has nothing to do with dlss or fsr. Pure steam drive. You need to delete 2 files: "ppmanifest" at "SteamLibrarysteamapps" and "appworkshop" at "SteamLibrarysteamappsworkshop", then run a client check through Steam, during which these files will be downloaded again, and then make the new files available only for reading.

I
Igor5401 21.08.22

Has anyone solved this problem? So I finally decided to go through the game, but it’s not very comfortable to play, and the map slows down for me immediately, as soon as you start playing, and not after 2 hours, it also happens that the FPS drops in the game itself, it’s not known why, for example, the character is in one place, FPS 45 -50, in a minute in the same place FPS 65-70. I don’t understand what this is connected with, before everything was in order, the game is installed in egs