3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morphine 25.02.22 06:15 pm

Help with NVIDIA optimization.. (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Hello.
I have problems with optimization.
My system settings are:
Nvidia GeForce GTS 250.
AMD Atholom II Dual Core Processor 4850e 2.50 GHz
RAM: 4 GB.
Lag on medium and low.
I climbed on the forum, I think because of Nvidia 3Vision.
But I don’t want to delete (I watched the consequences on Otvet.mail.ru)
Help with optimization.
Skyrim doesn't lag on ultra.
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Shevtsov 25.02.22

Game_Hak
I'll beat you, you have a weak percentage. Only if you change it.

a
airkos 25.02.22

Yes, the graphics card is weak. I have 2.66 on C2D, I don’t remember the model, 4Gb RAM and GTX460, even at the minimum settings it was terribly slow.

l
l_SONIC_l 25.02.22

On windows 7 the game runs under directX 11, and on XP under 9. I wanted to ask if it is possible to run on windows 7 or 8 but under 9 directX, since I have higher FPS with 9?

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.02.22

l_SONIC_l

Actually, the game is running in D3D9. It does not depend on Windows

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

Tested, I remember earlier on two 980s, two 1080s, one 2080ti, one 3090 and now one 3080ti. And none of the cards could cope with this game in the forest with the Outrageous quality setting! Game of 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is not a single game in the world that would have slowed down on the top cards of our time since then) The difference without Transcendent quality is 60/80 fps higher! Find the difference in the picture

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

SonyK_2
By the way, yes. Hmmmmm... The first Crysis comes to mind. And what else. I can't remember another shooter where one egg is pounded. I'll try to find it on the peg. If I'm not mistaken, this kind of anti-aliasing, which in The Witcher 2 reminds me of ssaa, is a redundant extremely heavy anti-aliasing sample. After that, it seems that msaa appeared to replace it, which became far from pumping up computer resources so much.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.02.22

GERA1987
I expect that there it's just that the game is processed 2 times because the prohibitive greatly increases the load on the processor. in fact, I was more or less able to play it with 6 cores. if it was simple there was a super samsung like in the subway some kind of ardor would have gone into the map basically.

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

MunchkiN 616
The game roughs up the horse, both the percent and the map for the glory of the don grafoniya, but even my baked grafodrochersky eye sees an extremely minimal difference in the picture between transcendental quality and without it. Therefore, Peka says, hey friend, turn off this setting so that I don’t get uncomfortable FPS, or set the resolution to a lower one so that you can play at ultra. And I understood the god's word of pitch and turned off this setting, because in the forest pitch I saw a strong drop in the holy FPS with transcendental quality!

M
MunchkiN 616 25.02.22

GERA1987
and I got into the config and increased the range of vegetation for the glory of the graphon (because the card either doesn’t work, it always works, but it should always be 30fps) is it true that when I’m the 3rd one, my head reached 690zhth in 900p ahhh, sorry drawdowns and up to 20fps from some angles. but 25 normal fps can be played. all for the graph.

L
Loken 25.02.22

GERA1987
MunchkiN 616
Do you have such drawdowns, taking into account patch 1.3? I remember that on patch 1.3, performance was normal, and on subsequent patches, many had 3 times less FPS.
I came across this myself when I bought the game on Steam. She was there 1.4+ version, lag shamelessly, 30-50 fps and below. I read on the Internet that the developers screwed up in patches after 1.3 and it is necessary to install the game version exactly 1.3 or lower. And really on 1.3 I had 100+ fps on ultras without any drawdowns.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.02.22

Loken
I played on the release and somewhere when the Witcher 3 was already released or just came out. the disk version of some patches themselves arrived very thick, including.
I did not notice a difference in performance on the core of the quad 9650 4GHz and amd fx 6100 3.8 Hz, respectively.
I also played once on a video card radon 4870x2 tama resolution 800x600 was here. The processor coped because there was a video recording through the processor and it fit the records strongly, and after the upgrade of the video card, the processor stopped exporting the recording in high resolution.

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

Loken
I didn't look at what version I downloaded) I forgot. Strong drawdowns in the forest occur due to the Outrageous quality setting on On.

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

Loken
Found. Version 3.4.4.1

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.02.22

MunchkiN 616
I expect that it's just that the game is processed 2 times because the prohibitive greatly increases the load on the processor.
Doesn't increase on AMD

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

MunchkiN 616
Don grafony does not like indulgence for serfs, but calls only for the presence of an imbo card, so that on ultras, for the glory of his imperial majesty, the divine grafony, an ordinary mortal knows his radiance! The two-headed nuclear Zhytyiksa 690 did an excellent job with the ultra-high settings of The Witcher 2 without the exorbitant quality. For she was the benchmark of the holy pitch of the productive power of the graphic god! And two such monsters (or in other words 4 for gtx680) provided a guarantee of a great pitch of victory in the world of the supreme don of all the gods of the graphonians. It was super imperial power in all the games of the era of alien gaming on hyper ultras with a 2000W power supply!

M
MunchkiN 616 25.02.22

GERA1987
without beyond is uninteresting, unplayable. tama the game accelerated to 120 kilometers per hour on a fulk and stumbled about the processor. maybe if the processor would be normal for a lie 2011, some kind of i7 overclocked would always be plus or minus 100 fps. but it’s not clear why it’s better to always play with a 30fps lock and with v-sung. and there are no settings in games other than the maximum and beyond the maximum.

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

MunchkiN 616
No, it won't work like that, because for a pitch of 30 fupues, this is a real brake pitch hell. Even the v-sung will not help you comfortably enjoy the game at a speed of 30 horses. The grafonic pitch god gives delight at 60 kilometers to meet the ultra wind! Yes, you are right, and it is said in the scripture that there are no settings in the game religion other than the maximum, ultra maximum, and his majesty is prohibitively graphic!

G
GERA1987 25.02.22

MunchkiN 616
_

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

So a vidya appeared, which coped with the game of thirteen years ago on ultras with the activation of the Outrageous quality setting in 4k. Mission Complete!
Old test:

New test: