3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanilaKot 25.02.22 06:15 pm

What do you expect from the new part of GTA 6? (Grand Theft Auto 6)

Share your opinions on what awaits us in part 6 of gta.
51 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 25.02.22

I'm waiting for some kind of Battlefield 1946 GTA Vetnam to come out

E
Evgeboss top4ik 18.03.22

I expect from the game not a huge map, but very beautiful graphics like in matrix awakens, maybe even better! Realistic world people‚drivers‚traffic jams‚realistic weather rain‚snow‚wind etc ! Lots of cars and also realistic physics! Indeed, according to many people, if the map really is much larger than rdr2, then you should not expect super duper graphics from the game like in Matrix awakens!

E
Evgeboss top4ik 18.03.22

Also, I think I actually found 2 screen shots from gta 6, at the beginning I thought it was a fake, as always, or some kind of game with cool graphics, but I didn’t see or hear this game anywhere! Most likely this is a real drain because 2 screen shots of the same graphics and if it is a real drain then the graphics of the game will be like in Forza horizon 5 or like in Matrix awakens!

E
Evgeboss top4ik 18.03.22

Also, I'm waiting for the trailer of the game to be released this summer, because yesterday rokstar games announced the announcement of the gta trilogy! Which will be released next week, more precisely in March, shorter in March, 100% you should not expect a gta 6 trailer or teaser, because in addition to the announcement of the new version of the gta trilogy [which infuriates me] will also be released on March 15, a new version of gta online with new graphics, etc., maybe even the game will be given away for free but only on the PlayStation 5! So most likely, either in the summer or autumn, we should wait for the first teaser trailer for gta 6!

S
Spiny 18.03.22

GTA 6 itself

S
Seryoga Yusenkov 18.03.22

Given the difference between the 4th and 5th parts in terms of the physics of cars and their deformation (and for these games this is one of the key details), then I don’t expect GTA VI in principle .....

Y
Your Majesty 18.03.22

Seryoga Yusenkov Do
n't care about physics. GTA is a crazy excursion into the world of blackjack and whores. And even a spoiled technical part is not able to spoil it)

S
S1mple228 18.03.22

Evgeboss top4ik
I really would like to see the graphics at the level)

d
dudis000 26.03.22

I would like it to finally come out on time, and not reschedule it again.

f
flashet 11.04.22

exit at least

l
lefka228 11.04.22

I don’t know the game was moved three times, maybe the road generation will be endless or the plot for 10,000 hours of gameplay, who knows, maybe it will start with a demo, then a beta, then the first release, etc.

l
lefka228 11.04.22

Evgeboss top4ik
not like new forza harizon

E
Evil in the flash 11.04.22

lefka228 Are there any
proofs about transferring the game 3 times?

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

The whole peg is packed about part 6) Why copy-paste? Admins please delete unnecessary threads. Before the game, as before the last star, and the topics are copied and pasted as if it were coming out tomorrow. Plus there will be transfers. It won't come out for the next 5 years. Faster new Stalker will appear than she)

S
Seryoga Rocket 12.06.22

Most likely, I'm just waiting for the fact that there will be excellent optimization as it was in GTA V, as well as a giant open world, of course, not empty. I hope and expect that there will be no loot boxes and the rest of the garbage, as many companies do, from Ubisoft to Blizzard

S
Seryoga Rocket 12.06.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
It is unlikely that the stalker will be transferred because of you yourself understand what. Because of these many numerical moves to other cities

S
Seryoga Rocket 12.06.22

S1mple228
Will! Don't worry :) Rockstar themselves have stated that they are trying to jump over their previous games, perhaps the graphics will be better than in Red dead redemption 2. Rather, this is unlikely

D
Denis_75 30.06.22

I wonder if I'll wait for it to come out?

m
m1dal 30.06.22

GTA 6 itself) but alas, the iron will not pull, if it comes out like that, I will run it on my computer, it will burn me ..

V
Vladimir Sivko 09.07.22

m1dal
and what's the problem then? who is to blame for you that you did not upgrade?