3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yamas 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Masons (Diablo 2)

So many options .. What do you think - which one is better to go to?
39 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 02.03.22

yamas, go to the ZHIDOmasons! <:D
Spoilerpix.playground.ru

g
gpyr 02.03.22

yamas
Whatever you go for, you will BURN IN HELL!!!!11111one

P
Progon_mulov. 02.03.22

wokomassoni>all

T
Torum. 02.03.22

Become a mason in pvp.

a
annortheone 02.03.22

Torum.
Well, I suggested earlier the topic of how to become one.

T
Torum. 02.03.22

greenstyle
The admin doesn't give a damn, any suggestions lead to absolutely nothing.

M
MagicFind 02.03.22

Tell me, please, if a Persian is already wearing 2 SOJ, can another SOJ fall out to him? Or how about Gheed there are nuances (for Gheed no more than 1 in inventory)?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 02.03.22

MagicFind
If you have a guide, the guide falls for you. Then you yourself think about how to raise it.

M
MagicFind 02.03.22

It’s clear about Gheed - I’ve already changed it a couple of times. Is there a SOJ limit?

I don’t mean by picking up from the ground, but does the chance to knock out from mobs / bosses remain?

n
netsin 02.03.22

MagicFind
dolgo rasskaizvat ot chego drop zavisit, no dymaju tam nety nikakoi korelyacii mejdy odetim sojem i wansom dropnyt ewe odin :D

s
spambot575123 02.03.22

netsin
There is a correlation between drop and unrecognized soj in the inventory.

M
MagicFind 02.03.22

netsin
I hope so too ) And I haven't knocked out SOJ for a long time - that's why I asked myself this question )
spambot575123
"unrecognized soj in inventory" - how is it? )) I know an unrecognized ring, but how about SOJ?) I

will sell an unrecognized SOJ for VEX ))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 02.03.22

MagicFind
this means that when recognized, you get soj, of course

F
Fat Vladimir 02.03.22

Go to ZOG.

M
MagicFind 02.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
and how to find out in an unrecognized ring - SOJ? condition: do not use scrolls of recognition, do not use Cain
Fat Vladimir
I am a beginner. Some of the abbreviations are not clear to me. What is "ZOG"?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 02.03.22

MagicFind
you were told that there is a correlation

F
Fat Vladimir 02.03.22

MagicFind
Zionist Occupation Government (English Zionist Occupation Government, ZOG, ZOG) is a term actively used among nationalist, far-right, neo-Nazi and anti-Semitic movements. Those who use this term imply the existence of a conspiracy, the participants of which are Jews and their supporters, who have a strong influence on the policy of the government of their country, another state or the whole world. Sometimes in the English-speaking environment the term JOG (Jewish Occupation Government) is used - the Jewish Occupation Government.

Or another language.

ZOG (Eng. Zionist Occupation Government, Zionist Occupation Government, ZHOP (J. O. P.) - Russian abbr. Jewish Occupation Government) - the Zionist occupation government. Worldwide, of course. It should be noted that ZOG never directly orders anything to anyone - it only strongly advises, recommends and, most importantly, predicts. Whoever does not listen to such advice - for some reason, quickly disappears from the horizon.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 02.03.22

Fat Vladimir
Who are you?

M
MagicFind 02.03.22

Fat Vladimir
Thank you for explaining the term. Let's wait for an invitation from them...

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.03.22

MagicFind You were
n't offered, actually.

By the way, guys, Jax hasn't knocked out for two years now. Correlation? Coincidence?