3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R_D_V 02.03.22 11:45 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does it make sense to buy the add-on right away? It seems that initially it doesn’t give any bonuses, but before the beginning of 2016, as stated in the incentive, it will take a long time to wait. And by the way, why did the developers take such a step, like they kept saying that all add-ons would be free?
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasitiv 02.03.22

R_D_V
Well, I think that they should be bought a little later, when they get cheaper. As for the developers, 16 DLCs will still be free, and these two are paid, since they are quite large in content and duration. Projects have always said that it's stupid to sell small add-ons, but nothing was said about big ones. It would be stupid and not cost-effective to give away such large additions for free. In general, everything is fine. buddy.

R
R_D_V 02.03.22

Pasitiv
Well, as stated in the incentive, one addition for 10 hours, another for 20 hours, as I understand it, there will be a new area, not a small addition, of course. Yes, I don’t feel sorry for buying just for now I won’t, because initially there won’t be any bonuses, and for a very long time before the release, then you can buy it. 15 bucks is not so expensive for a normal add-on and not some kind of buns in the form of several swords, as is now fashionable in other games

I
IceMuse 02.03.22

R_D_V
Pasitiv
I agree, the projects were talking about 16 free ones, the rest are paid ones. And buying for the sake of 2 swords (and a couple of skins for "persons" of non-traditional orientation =)), I will not say the names of the games aloud) is not particularly attractive. 30 hours of play is a lot for an expansion... Almost the size of a standalone game

S
Slava74oren 02.03.22

I think we should take it now, so how can the price rise as well as the game itself. I bought the game for 700, now it costs 1200 rubles. The same can be with the Expansion Pass.

K
Kosh13 02.03.22

Slava74oren
Prices were rising due to the growth of the dollar. Now the rate has stabilized and the price, respectively, too.
Expansion pack is sold already taking into account the new exchange rate and will not increase in price.

In any case, it is better to wait for the sale. It's better to watch/play the game first. You may not even want to buy add-ons.

A
Anatoly1977 02.03.22

I bought it right away and don't worry...

F
Flow4Master 02.03.22

Expansion pack is already on sale taking into account the new exchange rate and will not increase in price.
This is what my grandmother said in two, but in general it’s not a sin to pre-order the game itself, but I’ll wait for discounts for add-ons, or rather a torrent edition, because. they will be released much later than the main passage of the game and cost more than the game itself.

M
Marlock4441 02.03.22

R_D_V
is a plot add-on, and the other 16 will naturally come out for free

P
Praise the Sun 02.03.22

I want to understand one thing about the add-ons, if you pass the main game, then you can’t play the add-ons and you have to start a new game or do you get access to the add-ons upon completion?

M
MorzhVrednosti 02.03.22

Purgesha
It was said that after completing the storyline, the game will not end, there will be an opportunity to complete unfinished business.

P
Praise the Sun 02.03.22

Nigrangel is
super, thank you)

w
wild rider 02.03.22

I'll wait for discounts on story DLCs.

R
R_D_V 02.03.22

Until the release of the add-ons themselves for discounts, I think you should not hope

n
nighthawkreal 02.03.22

Of course, the additions may be good, but they are clearly less than the game itself, but they cost the same. Now it's clear why these 16 are free. )))

R
R_D_V 02.03.22

NightHawkreal
Well, where is the same number? Double the price of the game. And the price of a witcher is generally very low by modern standards.

n
nighthawkreal 02.03.22

Is it? Together they cost about the same as the game at the time of the announcement.

F
Flow4Master 02.03.22

The season pass costs 1 sput at the moment (almost like the game itself) and includes these very two big DLCs. For people (like me) who managed to snatch The Witcher for 500 or 700 rubles, this is of course more expensive than the game itself.

z
zikred 02.03.22

Paid DLC Expansion Pass is not installed. Two other DLS installed, otherwise it is shown that it is not installed. what to do?

N
Nikita507 02.03.22

zikred
it's not out yet

k
kimbol 02.03.22

it's coming out in november...