3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R_D_V 02.03.22 11:45 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does it make sense to buy the add-on right away? It seems that initially it doesn’t give any bonuses, but before the beginning of 2016, as stated in the incentive, it will take a long time to wait. And by the way, why did the developers take such a step, like they kept saying that all add-ons would be free?
33 Comments
Sort by:
z
zikred 02.03.22

Thanks

A
Anton Postnikov 02.03.22

How did you install the first two? I downloaded the file via gog, and then at startup it offers to install the whole game on a new one.

z
zikred 02.03.22

I downloaded on steam

S
Slonvprotivogaze 02.03.22

Anton Postnikov
there on gog "buy" yourself a free update package. Then in the Galaxy, where you change the voice acting, check the boxes.
Shl - Zam decently tormented)

B
Be3yH4eG 02.03.22

kimbol
First quarter of 2016. Is this November? Will come out in the spring.

A
Anton Postnikov 02.03.22

Slonvprotivogaze I
went into the purchase, "bought", in the item "Available content" I put a daw in front of the DLC and starts downloading the whole game 30GB ... there are no words, only emotions. How THIS should work, please tell me.

T
TIGERblack 02.03.22

For more information about the DLC, see here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/dlc/

A
Anton Postnikov 02.03.22

Of course, I'm very sorry, maybe I somehow imagine "detailed information about the DLC" somehow differently, but the above link contains no more information than in the advertising booklet from the game box. I would still like to know how to install them, since I paid money for them. Still, it's free :)

D
Daeleon 02.03.22

Anton Postnikov
Go to the profile in GOG not through galaxy, but in the net. DLC will be added to the game installer files. Download them stupidly and install. One is 25, the other is 19 meters.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 02.03.22

Anton Postnikov
immediately appeared to me. Buy online and pay. Then in the galaxy, where the green button is PLAY, you press MORE, and there is SETTINGS. Below the language, a shelf of available content will appear, and there are checkmarks for the DLC.

g
green03rus 02.03.22

Who bought a game + a set of add-ons on PS4, is this a season pass? If so, why the hell am I being offered to buy it again?

R
Raider2322 02.03.22

buy! promise armor, new weapons and fun adventures!

A
Alexander Vasilevsky 02.03.22

R_D_V
free for those who bought a pre-order or a version in gog.