3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aracks 03.03.22 12:54 am

Steering wheel settings! (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Hi all !!!
Tell me how to adjust the sensitivity for the steering wheel in the NFS HP game, otherwise you have to turn the steering wheel to the fullest on the steering wheel and then you won’t turn it completely.
If there is any program for setting up or somewhere in the camp it is, please tell me !!!
PS I was given a disc to the steering wheel, but it only has vibration sensitivity and there is nothing else in them !!!
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
m4s_fap 03.03.22

Manual adjustment of the steering wheel may result in incorrect operation of the steering wheel.

d
dEmA10 03.03.22

Recoil does not work in the game, I use logitech gt driving force, help plz!!!

4uz 03.03.22

in this game it is not recommended to drive on the steering wheel, whoever tried to ride on the steering wheel will say that this game was created for the gamepad.

s
sexrs 03.03.22

Lol. Play arcade with steering wheel?

m
m4s_fap 03.03.22

The control system is a little better than in Burnout Paradise, so, even with a steering wheel, even with a gamepad, driving is very convenient and even better than on a keyboard. But it's better on a gamepad.

S
Smith695 03.03.22

I have a Defender challenge mini steering wheel when it is turned on in my computer, the game crashes when I have to press any button and when it is turned off everything works, tell me what should I do ????

T
ToXcSiC 03.03.22

On the old steering wheel, it used to be the only way to fly in this part of the NSF. After buying a new steering wheel, I was very upset: the dead zone is too large, but there is no way to adjust it. The same crap in GTA SA.