3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
reptile75 03.03.22 12:54 am

Modding (Mortal Kombat X)

so MK X has already been released and we can start talking about modding. for example, in the second chapter we play as kotal kana and we have to fight with tanya and rain. and in the sixth against the barracks. these characters are not listed as playable. think about how to open them with some kind of mod.
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Sigutin 03.03.22

reptile75
Why, if they will soon be added as DLC

D
DICKtator1401 03.03.22

Denis Sigutin
Not a fact

r
reptile75 03.03.22

Tanya will be added for sure, and out of the Rhine and barracks .....

A
Alnur 03.03.22

Forgotten about Sindel

S
Sasha Zadorin 03.03.22

Yes, there are a lot of them, according to the plot, the plot went through, I would like to play for a shinnok converted to play for a fujin for old geers who, according to the plot, show themselves even frost, no, it’s somehow sad everything goes beyond the cyrax of the sector, well, without them, then smoke, I’m in shock, as there is no smoke, I hope how to add to the dls well and shaokan epta i want to kick his ass one more time i don’t know shinnok somehow not so well shaokan is really a guy a mountain of muscles hacking with a hammer this shinnok does something on the clips but we actually some kind of crap

r
reptile75 03.03.22

Alnur
well, I haven't watched the plot yet

D
DemonDMC 03.03.22

You can already find a couple of videos on the net showing gameplay for Rain and Corrupted Shinnok:

D
Denis Sigutin 03.03.22

Sasha
Zadorin

D
Denis Sigutin 03.03.22

Sindel, Rain, Baraka, and Demon Shinok are unplayable, but they can be fought. Tanya will be in the DLC. Stryker, Cabal, Fujin, Nightwolf, Smoke (or Enenro as he calls himself) are unplayable and only appear in cutscenes. And the cyborgs died back in the comic, and there are no cyborgs in the new Lin Kuei. I didn't forget anything???

S
Sasha Zadorin 03.03.22

Denis Sigutin
I don’t argue, but in pvp with friends, I would wave the sector

A
Askar Ashimov 03.03.22

who made mods for the game? (interesting ????)

R
Ryuzake 03.03.22

Askar Ashimov
TexMod does not work on DX11, but with the modding tool and mods you will have to wait.

A
Askar Ashimov 03.03.22

sadness :((((((((((((

D
DemonDMC 03.03.22

One of the ways to play for all five NPCs from the story mode (Corrupted Shinnok, Sindel, Rain, Baraka and Tanya) has become known:

The technique is simple: we find two files of the NPCs we are interested in from the Asset folder (example: Rain_A.xxx and RAIN_A_ScriptAssets.xxx) and rename them to the characters that our NPCs will just replace.

Cons: display of the name of the replaced character, as well as the use of his introductory and victory stance, the absence of some original sounds, a limited set of replaceable characters themselves (I tested on three, of which the method worked only on Shinnok. So test at your own peril and risk I advise you to make a backup copy of the replaceable characters).

M
Mark-1 03.03.22

Wish there were subtitles when greeting characters

R
Ryuzake 03.03.22

There is something similar here and some programs
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f247/mortal-kombat-x-modding-dimension-discussion-127566/
now you need to figure out how to use them.

S
Sub Zero Man 03.03.22

Just nine years old. Wrote a guide for installing skins. Do not judge strictly:

R
RaGeG0rn 03.03.22

Good day!
I want to replace character models in MKX like in this video.

Itself when I try to replace it turns out, either the game freezes or the model changes along with the tricks.
Help please who knows.

R
Russian Dude 03.03.22

interesting vidos I wonder how he did it give a link on YouTube this vidos

R
Russian Dude 03.03.22

RaGeG0rn Maybe
on the YouTube channel he will show how to do it