3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SN1KeRZz 03.03.22 12:54 am

Jumping - will not climb ledges. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, Witchers. There was a problem with jumping - Geralt does not want to climb onto ledges, not at all. Tried even "Space clamp", the result - NULL.

54 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thomas Sevchenko 03.03.22

only now {LinGon} does not work for everyone!

i
ishushii 03.03.22

Good day. The problem is the same, the PC is a license. I'm already at the finish line. 80 hours of play behind. 30+ lvl. iiiiii I CAN'T END THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS BUG... (SPOIL) at the very end there will be THREE missions in a row where you have to climb ledges. 2 out of 3 I passed wildly ............... with control. but still jumped to where you need to climb. in another mission after an hour and a half of attempts, there is simply no such possibility.

Now in order. Loading earlier saves doesn't help. (I checked the saves from the middle, from the beginning of the game). so it will not work, load an earlier save and go through. changing management doesn't help. Probyval, change to the gamepad does not help. On the forum, such a problem is described on all platforms, PC, Sonya Xbox. therefore, if someone has a solution (without trainers, since they can be banned on the face). please share.

K
Kote Potaskun 03.03.22

I confirm the same problem on the curling iron, the game is not getting through ... the technical execution of the game is a nightmare ... I think Sidiprojects and Ubisoft have the same quality control department -_- well, that is, it is missing ..

N
Nale Enbrowk 03.03.22

I see, there are so many of us. The same crap, interferes wildly. But I have a safe where the White Orchard. everything works. Not on new saves. It's annoying.

m
maxzik 03.03.22

The same bug. I have already collected the top set of level 4. And I almost reached the end of the game. Look for a save where this bug is not there, like it's broken. Let them fix it, otherwise some places are simply not passable. Stuck in the quest "The Great Escape" where you need to climb onto the roof and catch up with the dude who escaped from prison.

D
Dikobrazz. 03.03.22

1 on the face and even in the SINGLE PLAYER never banned for 1 trainer
2 stupid of course but ...... in the control it is written to climb you need to HOLD the jump button ....
1.04 GOG has never seen such a bug

m
maxzik 03.03.22

Dikobrazz.
kill the archgriffin, level 35 task like. and check if it climbs on your ledges or not.

D
Dikobrazz. 03.03.22

maxzik
armor acid task?
if it is already done .....
and there is no bug

m
maxzik 03.03.22

Dikobrazz.
Quest "Order: Beast from the Oxenfurt thicket."

D
Dikobrazz. 03.03.22

maxzik
Yes,
as soon as I killed the bird
, this same bug appeared!

m
maxzik 03.03.22

Dikobrazz.
Well, what am I talking about. After that, I played more than 10 hours, and I don’t really want to go back.

D
Dikobrazz. 03.03.22

mAxzik
well ,
then we just found out the cause of this bug

E
Evangelist 03.03.22

ishushii
version of the game 1.04
The same story, the same 80-90 hours of play, 32lvl, reached those bowls where you have to do 3 bowls in a row several times at once and the same crap, not grabbing ledges, although the backpack is only loaded 90 out of 160

m
maxzik 03.03.22

Evangelist
read above, you can not kill the archgriffin from the quest Bestia from the Oxenfurt thicket. Then the bug will not appear.

E
Evangelist 03.03.22

mAxzik
Well, you're fucked up, you're just over fucked up man! you just killed us all with your intellect
in the first place! I just came across this last night and didn't know about it!
secondly, if you don’t kill the archgriffin, then you won’t get masterful armor and, in your opinion, do people continue to do it, huh? Smart ass. How to proceed further in the game without pumping armor?
Little of ! Are you really that naive in deciding that this is the problem? Where is the logic ? I killed the archgryphion and only after 15 hours of playing this bug appeared !!! What kind of fantasy do you people have?

m
maxzik 03.03.22

Evangelist
I've killed him already with Mester armor Cat, what are you talking about guy?

M
Mordoc 03.03.22

I used the trainer for one-hit kill on it and quickly took only the trophy, went to check jumps on the ledges, there was no bug.

l
lsvoboda 03.03.22

Download Witcher 3 debug console enabler, load the game and type in ResetInput in the console, it helped me.

l
loki2603 03.03.22

lsvoboda
ATP helped out =)

E
Evangelist 03.03.22

lsvoboda
helped, beautiful :) current you didn't warn that there are 2 capital letters in the word, I wrote everything in small letters and it didn't help, then it helped like you did))