3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SN1KeRZz 03.03.22 12:54 am

Jumping - will not climb ledges. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, Witchers. There was a problem with jumping - Geralt does not want to climb onto ledges, not at all. Tried even "Space clamp", the result - NULL.

54 Comments
Sort by:
a
acovro 03.03.22

After I transferred the files from the console folder, the game does not start, it gives an error on this computer, MSVCR120.dll is missing. When I delete the files from the game folder everything works again. Help me please. How to be?

l
lsvoboda 03.03.22

acovro
install "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013" should help.

a
acovro 03.03.22

Buddy, thank you very much. I already thought about deleting the game. Helped a lot, thanks.

a
acovro 03.03.22

I just installed Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 for the first time, it was for 32 bit Windows.

h
humerskin 03.03.22

The people I also had such a current bug, it went through when the contract for the leader of the nakers ended in Skellige, tobish the leader of Hagumban, he failed
in advance, I warn you, maybe not a panacea, but it works for me

h
humerskin 03.03.22

Oh yes, the funniest thing after that, Ciri stopped moving tightly

E
Edilveys 03.03.22

lsvoboda
Dear, thank you very much!

L
LeMamont 03.03.22

lsvoboda I
specifically signed up to say THANKS))) I was so tormented at the end of the game, I thought to delete it already and score.

s
shockburst 03.03.22

lsvoboda
Thank you! =))))

A
Alexey ustyugov 03.03.22

JUMPS IF ANYONE DOES NOT POW, PRESS ((( E AND SPACE TOGETHER)))

s
setkel 03.03.22

Here one dude wrote to hold down the E key and the spacebar, it helped me

A
AneXme 03.03.22

Folks, installed the Witcher 3 debug console enabler, restarted the game and it worked, although I didn't understand how and what )) But the main thing - it worked!

D
DrillMasterZ 03.03.22

lsvoboda
Handsome! Thank you very much for the advice about the debug console. Climbing now like Tarzan on the vines - have time to reboot the current, because. falls off the walls due to stop motion inertia. But it climbs))) I installed the console and Visual C ++ (2013) scored ResetInput and it all worked. Respect to the straight-handed from the not too straight-handed)))
P, S, clamped both E and the space and in various combinations - nifiga, pushes off with his foot, does not catch on

A
Alexey Kudryavtsev 03.03.22

I was blunt with climbing and didn't want to dive into the sea. Reloaded the save and everything was fine