3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex Slim 17.11.19 03:25 am

System requirements, optimization, performance (Doom (2016))

Well, I think many would be interested to know whether pull his PC DOOM.
So please unsubscribe here who in what config and how is (the processor, graphics card and resolution IF NOT Full HD ,also please specify)
165 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 17.11.19

Lex Slim
Yes, I am sure that there is a second more suitable)

A
Alex_Pro 17.11.19

Bigalex78
Well, there was the question of optimization in General, so I wrote. In General, it is good that we didn't feed horribly optimized console port, which is slow in all configs as it usually happens.

N
Natali Fedorenko 17.11.19

guys,what settings to put the nightmare?where in the ini to prescribe?

G
Grandshot 17.11.19

GTX 770 2GB. 35-60 fps on Ultra settings. Average fps more often closer to 60. But after a few hours the game begins to freesite. Like memory card is full. But reducing texture quality down to low does not eliminate the friezes. Probably the reason in something else. While looking for how to fix the problem. Well, in principle, a simple restart of the game helps too.

C
ClevoGame 17.11.19

I don't know what bug optimizing this game, but when I go in game the game gives 35-60fps in team fights so all the horror.
After I go into settings and do the following:
Changing texture quality from high to medium, apply, then back to high, and do that 10 times, and in the end the fps he moves up to the which should be. It feels like the FPS go crazy in the game, what exactly is not clear.
This screen done as soon as I entered the game.

And this l after the above manipulations.

Settings all ultra, except shadows item, they are low.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.11.19

Shock Burst
And what about fps? I read that patches want to bring in sli!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.11.19

agula98
This config is too expensive for anyone to afford, perhaps only a few can!

S
SanSanZ 17.11.19

ClevoGame
Prove it! You have to dance with a tambourine, I got after I changed the settings and turned the game came out 80 fps, before it was 30 fps... Strange Rand. The map also 270Х. All who are doom maps that he had the game runs 30-60 fps, it's a bug and needs a patch.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 17.11.19

The minimum payout limit in the game is iron? I think to buy or not :/ not Suddenly go, my memory is only 6 GB, but gth 770 video card with 4 GB.

C
ClevoGame 17.11.19

SanSanZ
It's all sloppy engine, with a clumsy API to sloppy developers.

P
PCHalfFullHD 17.11.19

ClevoGame
Or stupid green prepay. Because, as I understand it, all the performance issues from andsnow. Again =\

S
SanSanZ 17.11.19

ClevoGame
It is a gesture, I already do not go to cheto to make. Doing a reinstallation of the game on the SSD, it is doubtful that will help, but I'll try. Or wait for patches. For the sake of interest still need to try the old version wood.

Anglerfish
No, there is the same thing. Rather, the hands of developers.

r
remix42rus 17.11.19

SanSanZ
vidyuhi r9 270 the same nonsense, while the game will not deviate and will not change the texture settings from high to low and back, stable APF will not, but now that does not work(

P
PCHalfFullHD 17.11.19

SanSanZ
I'm just on the forum the incentive noticed that mostly complained about amdshnye... What is most offensive - beta was played on hurrah. And, by the way, in the snapmap all is played on hurrah too. So I temporarily moved there until the patches will rule.

S
SanSanZ 17.11.19

If the jamb only with our R9 270X to wait for us for a long time to patch... you Need to try different drivers.

a
agula98 17.11.19

No, the r9 380 is also a wild hell of drawdown to 40 and less.Especially in team fights.But and like 60 keeps.

C
ClevoGame 17.11.19

SanSanZ
If I after 10 attempts also does not work then I restart the game.
So try again, the game Put everything on low and textures on ultra, after you re-launch the game and be loaded into the game then Put teksturki directly on average, and so I have to punish, after how fine can the rest be put on high and ultra if shadows touch above the low fps too crazy.

n
nickSIA 17.11.19

Grandshot
Try to reduce the shadow quality - medium.
Antialiasing - FXAA
The blur of movements - off.

U
U.S.Soldier 17.11.19

does anyone on AMD problems-you are the video card drivers updated?for AMD released a new driver for the Duma

S
SanSanZ 17.11.19

ClevoGame
Everything came out ! Thank you so much! 80 FPS where it was 34))

PS I decided to try again and now won't leave =( Yeah...

UPD - After restarting the PC again went out.