3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AkceL7 03.03.22 01:08 am

Dark (Insane) difficulty level. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

“The new complexity is something everyone in our company loves. And they love because they want real tests. If you die five minutes before the end of the game, it's all over, ”said Philip Weber (Phillip Weber).
What do you think about this?
PS Personally, I really like the ideas of realism, it makes you invest to the fullest, think and try to survive, and therefore act even in diologists as you would in real life. Because a mistake means death, and in the game to start everything from the very beginning)
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cap777 03.03.22

Nobody knows how much I love challenges

F
Flow4Master 03.03.22

Well, of course, this is for amateurs, all the same, you won’t pass it without zadrotstvo from the first time.

a
anthropolog13 03.03.22

What happens when you exit the game? I've never played on dark...

A
AkceL7 03.03.22

anthropolog13
Nothing, just save and exit, and when you die, all saves are deleted)

J
JOKERIVAN 03.03.22

anthropolog13
is the same as on normal difficulty, nothing, you continue where you saved, but when you die, saves are deleted, and everything is over again

a
anthropolog13 03.03.22

AkceL7
JOKERIVAN
i.e. Basically you can backup your saves...

M
Marlock4441 03.03.22

either you survive this error or you break your keyboard and uninstall the game xD

S
Slonvprotivogaze 03.03.22

It's not a fucking dark level, it's insane...or are they just so dark?!

d
danyil695 03.03.22

For me, this is dibilism, I'm not against realism, I myself went through witchers at the highest levels (except for insane), but sometimes you want entertainment in your favorite game, and not constant hardcore, and besides, there are bugs ...
The same dragon on the bridge 2 games first.

G
GamOl 03.03.22

To voluntarily bully your nervous system... no, thank you...

G
GONE TO DTF 03.03.22

dark and crazy, these are 2 different difficulties.
insane - very difficult + 1 death and the end.
dark - just very difficult.

The same dragon on the bridge at the beginning of game 2.

Yes. a little earlier or later you will run after the script has worked and goodbye. 4 times replayed again and scored on this "crazy".

w
wild rider 03.03.22

Infa contradictory arrives: either there will be insane complexity, or it will not be.

R
Ryogi Shiki 03.03.22

how to play insane:

you save almost on cd, and in every fight, if you realize that you will die, just load the last save

J
JOKERIVAN 03.03.22

anthropolog13
yes, but here, as the saying goes, I would know where I would lay straws, that is, it’s impossible to predict what awaits you around the next turn, because you won’t make a backup after each save, and it turns out that you will have to replay not from the beginning of course , but for several hours, in short, all this is for masochists ...
In the same second part there was a "crazy" difficulty level where the saves were deleted and a "dark" one of the same complexity, but without deleting the saves, I hope the third will be the same

F
Flow4Master 03.03.22

it's impossible to predict what awaits you around the next turn
. Masochism to play Mad on the first playthrough. I still think the vast majority will be on it for the second or third passage. When you already know approximately from which turn the opponents will jump out and what weapons they will get from wide trousers.
PS
AkceL7
Anyway, already during the second playthrough you will know all the opponents and what to expect from them, etc. I meant it.

A
AkceL7 03.03.22

Flow4Master
The world is not scripted, the virtual world of the new engine lives its own life)
Everything will be decided by the experience of the game and its understanding.
PS Got it :)

g
gmh4589 03.03.22

So you can go through the game if you know it very well, at least 3 times you need to go through for this.
In many games, difficult levels open as you progress through easy and medium ones, maybe they will do that there.
For example, I recently went through Resident Evil 5 at the elite difficulty level, where if you got hit once - death, then for the whole game only at the end of the game Sheva was killed twice, which was under computer control.
So, if everything is done there normally, without unrealistic excesses, in the form of whole armies for one Herald, and if the game is so good that it can be played several times, it’s basically possible to complete the game without dying once. In addition, you can then just load when you see that little health is left.
Or save copy)
Yes, and in many old games it was: they give three lives, you spend everything, you play again.

A
AkceL7 03.03.22

gmh4589
When the notion appears that at any moment you can simply be reborn, the whole meaning of this realism is lost, you no longer think like that, the thought already appears: “it’s okay, I’ll try this way, well, it doesn’t work out, I’ll download it and try it differently”, in reality you won’t think that right now I’ll unwind everyone without any problems, but you are looking for many ways out of the situation, in the books, the way out was due to elixirs and Geralt’s knowledge (not counting the fact that the witcher had non-human abilities). Even in Sapkowski's books, Geralt always said and taught Ciri not to get involved in political affairs, and not to get involved in a war, that they are witchers, it's none of their business and they can be killed, and this is not useful from a witcher.
Of course, no one will start playing Crazy Mode right away, everyone will figure out the game from the beginning, they will go through it once for the sake of the plot, and the second time again because of the plot (well, more than 30 endings of the game, why not), but already you are completely pouring into the game , you feel realism :)
Well, this is all my personal opinion on this type of game =)

G
GONE TO DTF 03.03.22

It seems to me that Flow4Master is more often killed by bugs.
you fight like that and then it lags to 0 fps and you're dead)00)
or you run away from a bunch of mobs and get stuck in a stone. and dead again))0)

I'm afraid that I'll break the keyboard to the end after this)0))

AkceL7
I always score in the middle of the game, when I roll on the highest difficulties. tired of bothering and counting every step. sometimes you just want to run for fun.
I guess I've become too old (99(

but if you really like the game and you need reasons to replay, then the madman will already help out.

A
AkceL7 03.03.22

lookaway
Well, I just read a lot, in most cases the witcher always got a headshot :) that is, there is no such superman, and the game itself attracted me very much and I always liked this style when you understand what's what, and you no longer attack the crowd so madly enemies, and in most cases you bypass them, once again not risking and thinking, that is, using the knowledge of the enemy. Well, there, for example, against a werewolf, you don’t just call him, but use silver, and in dialogues you don’t be rude to 100 brave giants =)