3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 03.03.22 09:32 pm

Victor Vance vs. Carl Johnson (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

I think Vic is cooler. He is against drugs himself, not because his brother said so.
69 Comments
Sort by:
u
ufо9000 03.03.22

Vic

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 03.03.22

In general, I think Vika is the best GG of the series. I myself played on the emulator, it's a shame that VSS was not released on the PC! =(((((So everyone would understand who is cooler.

D
Diesellok 03.03.22

Viktor is the best!

G
Guardian. 03.03.22

IMHO, Victor Vance. A brave, hardworking and purposeful person.

A
Anna V. 03.03.22

Victor. the only one with no criminal record. The one who always knew how to achieve goals and go ahead.

G
Guardian. 03.03.22

I propose to call AnDrop.) Otherwise, there will be no controversy.)

r
roman_bellic08 03.03.22

They finally look like both in white T-shirts, jeans and both blacks. But of course Karl suits me better.

F
FucQ 03.03.22

Vic Vance: started everything from scratch, therefore, he achieved everything himself. And he achieved, as many know, a lot. He really didn't need all that. It was his brother who dragged him into crime. Too bad the older Vance died in '86.

G
Guardian. 03.03.22

No, Victor was involved in illegal cases earlier by Sergeant Martinez.

F
FucQ 03.03.22

Well, that is a given. But the role of the brother in this matter is not small, agree. In addition, the sergeant framed to some extent.
The drugs went under Vic's bed (for those in the tank).

G
Guardian. 03.03.22

At the time of the meeting with his brother, Victor had already taken the place of Marty Jay Williams, therefore, he was already in charge of several enterprises that were engaged in illegal activities - enterprises of such an orientation as prostitution and loansharking.
But yes, you're right, this is also the brother's fault - it was his conviction that Victor began to engage in drugs as well.

_
_infernus_ 03.03.22

Vic is better.

A
Anna V. 03.03.22

I propose to call AnDrop.) Otherwise, there will be no controversy.)
He becomes predictable :)

.Messiah. 03.03.22

IMHO, Victor Vance. Bold and tough.

G
Guardian. 03.03.22

Xanna V
There is also an opinion that if we do this, then our nice discussion will take on the wrong tone.) But there are no other opponents in this controversy - those who respect Karl - here.

A
Anna V. 03.03.22

The Guardian.
I fully agree with you. But there must be at least one smart opponent who will express his point of view correctly. gotta believe :)

u
ufо9000 03.03.22

Too bad Vic is dead :(

W
Wast46 03.03.22

Vic is way better than Carl! but it's a pity that he was killed

R
RapNinja 03.03.22

In general, in my opinion CJ is cool, but Vic is a MAN WITH IRON cojones !!! (well, you understand what it is) And he organized his own business, and didn’t expect help from anyone, and didn’t want to get involved with drugs ... In short, well done guy !!)) It’s a pity he was killed in 1986 (((

M
Muad'Dib 03.03.22

Vitya