3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 03.03.22 09:32 pm

Victor Vance vs. Carl Johnson (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

I think Vic is cooler. He is against drugs himself, not because his brother said so.
69 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOAP GAMES 03.03.22

well, everything is clear with you ... as they say about the dead, they only remember good things or they don’t say anything at all, or they also say that in order for a celebrity to achieve real fame and so that he is never forgotten, you need to die .... aka Viktor Tsoi or Heath Ledger ... (well, that's me for example)

U
User660608 03.03.22

Victor Carla will break his neck. A karateka is not a hindrance to a military man. And where did you get the idea that in the opening screensaver of Vice City, HIM is killed? It was Harry and Lee, but not Victor Vance.

G
Grand Theft Aero 03.03.22

Victor Vance! Bond. James Bond. replay vice city!

U
User660608 03.03.22

Why should I replay if everything is clear? How will this help?

R
RapNinja 03.03.22

Bond, James Bond. In general, this is a controversial issue. Official information says that the man selling drugs was Vic (who got out of the helicopter with suitcases). But somehow they stupidly did that Vic managed to build up his hair IN 2 YEARS (real rans hair also existed in the 80s ???), bald, acquire a Mexican accent, reduce in height and lose muscles (fuck !!!!!!!! !!!!!). And the American GTA players think that it was Pete, the third Vance brother, but, firstly, you can’t argue with the creators, and secondly, at the entrance to the docks, Ken Rosenberg says that the one who runs the business will come out to transfer drugs. Well, who ran all the Vance business with us ??? That's right, Vic. So it was Vic

G

And Tony also became fat and hunchbacked with a different voice in 3 years!

U
User660608 03.03.22

Stupidly somehow rocky in this regard did.

K
King of Groov 03.03.22

Stupidly somehow rocky in this regard did.
I agree, I saw videos from these games, but did not play =(
Guys, Advise is it worth saving up for PS2? In our Republic of Kazakhstan you can buy a good one for 20000 tenge, shopist 0_0
By subject: Vic is really cooler, I saw this in the introductory video of Vice city XD
If Victor would have lived and attempted on the Johnsons by killing Kendl or Sweet, then CJ would have shown him who had more cojones.

R
RapNinja 03.03.22

And Nafig Viktor these stupid niggres from the ghetto ??? What for the head of the entire criminal business in Vice City would be some 2 Pindos??? And even if the CJ would go to show, what would he do there ??? Although CJ knows karate, Thai boxing and other garbage, against an army man who turns his neck in a couple of seconds with his huge hands, he can’t go anyway)))

G

Firstly, is tenge in Georgia? Secondly, you need to save up for PSP!

K
King of Groov 03.03.22

RapNinja
I agree, there is some truth.
Grand Theft Aero
xD Ento where did you see the tenge in Georgia 0_o Georgia's currency is Lari.
And at the expense of the PSP definitely disappears.

s
scaryfad 03.03.22

If Victor would have lived and attempted on the Johnsons by killing Kendl or Sweet, then CJ would have shown him who had more cojones.
Of course he would have shown, his pants would have fallen from fear! True, it’s not a fact that he has more, even Catalina was indignant xD

m
master seven 03.03.22

I haven't played Vice city stories, so I won't argue.

L
Landry Fields 03.03.22

Vitya

S
Sun4ouZ 03.03.22

pancake. Well, I don't have a PSP. no.

G

Victor Vance!

g
ghfgqwe 03.03.22

pancake. Well, I don't have a PSP. no.

Same! But still I think that Victor is cooler!

G

Sun4ouZ you're still on the PSP forum offline write it)

S
Sun4ouZ 03.03.22

XD

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 03.03.22

Victor rules