3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 03.03.22 10:00 pm

Most Hated Places (Grand Theft Auto 3)

I have one place... It's a cop station in Portland. I can't stand this place terribly..(((

What kind of places do you have?
195 Comments
Sort by:
l
letsmove 03.03.22

What, it’s inconvenient to go around them, along these winding roads .. I lose my route in them all the time (

M
Maria Latore 03.03.22

Personally, it doesn't bother me.)

I
In the name of Ostashkove 03.03.22

What, it’s inconvenient to go around them, along these winding roads .. I lose my route in them all the time (

Well, it’s almost impossible to drive from point A to B (it takes a lot more time than if you go straight), then this really annoying ... The roads are too confusing there, at first I couldn’t leave the third district for a long time, when I had just got there)))

l
letsmove 03.03.22

But here. I have the same. And all due to the fact that Shoreside is the least developed. Next comes Staunton. And the most developed Portland. You definitely won’t get lost there :-) You will quickly find the way!

I

Well, I would not say that it was not developed ... Just a hilly area, as it was intended.

l
letsmove 03.03.22

Underdeveloped. All because it was made last. (same as in sa san fierro).

I

xs, it seems to me that both SF and LV are not sufficiently developed ... The ghetto in Santos rules. ) And the major ones in the regions are unremarkable, as for me.

l
letsmove 03.03.22

And the Gettian major Santos, on the contrary, irritates me very much. I think it's LV. There is something to see there at night))
And San Fierro with its crooked roads and other garbage .. So there is nothing to look at. Some bugs-(

I

The hills are annoying. In general, I am one of those strange people who prefer to live an ordinary life in GTA, that is, I drive at an average speed and stand at traffic lights (if not on a mission or on a similar canoe). So, if you are standing on the descent, then someone is sure to hit your ass ... Yes, even on ordinary roads they constantly ram into your ass, but here in general PPC ...

l
letsmove 03.03.22

Yes. In San Fierro, it's terrible to drive on these roads (ups and downs). Be sure to break the car.
Maybe this is, of course, realistic in relation to San Francisco, BUT:
This is the dignity of a minus. And a HUGE minus.

I

What is the realism in the fact that drivers do not think to brake earlier on the descent than on a normal road? Nizachot total. (

l
ladykiller69 03.03.22

Hehe, now the gazebo is untied ...)) I also like Ghost Town, especially with its dark, dirty, only lane ...))

G
Genoc1de 03.03.22

We had a discussion because of folding ..)))
Masha, what did the sartir prevent you from doing? Located in a secluded place, does not interfere with anyone ...

L
Lynx from the Wasteland 03.03.22

I like all the places, there are no unloved ones.

H
HiDeech 03.03.22

I'm talking about the same thing ...
And the toilet in the park, by the way, is a very cool place ...

M
Maria Latore 03.03.22

Genych, sartir is the most uncomfortable place in the game.
DeeCH, what's so cool about it?

H
HiDeech 03.03.22

Underground, it is dirty, described, masculine, like the same public toilets in our city, well thought out, gloomy toilet, gloomy city, very relevant = ))

M
Maria Latore 03.03.22

And it's disgusting...)

I

Yes, well, the toilet is just on topic.

M
Maria Latore 03.03.22

Yes, hammer it on the toilet already.)