3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 03.03.22 10:00 pm

Most Hated Places (Grand Theft Auto 3)

I have one place... It's a cop station in Portland. I can't stand this place terribly..(((

What kind of places do you have?
195 Comments
Sort by:
l
letsmove 03.03.22

Nothing. The park is like a park. There is no similar park in other parts of the park..Attraction..

R
Russell 03.03.22

It's strange, but after passing through Portland, you don't want to return to it at all. Yes, and Shoreside somehow does not pull. But on the second island it is a pleasure to ride.

l
ladykiller69 03.03.22

I understand you...)) But the toilet is one of the most unique sights in Liberty...))

G
Genoc1de 03.03.22

I agree...;)

It's strange, but after passing through Portland, I don't want to return to it at all
. How is that?! This is the prettiest area...

l
letsmove 03.03.22

True, I don’t want to leave Stanton either. On Shoreside, you can still ride over the bridge and come back. But to Portland ... You immediately remember this old man Salvatore, this mafia. with crushers. And on Staunton, it's fun to watch the war between the Yakuza and the Colombians in the Fort Stanton area. As Genoc1de said, the place is disgusting. But I'm already used to it. I went through the game twice, and it seems to me that this is a normal place. (I still wouldn’t get used to it when, according to the plot, I have to circle around this place all the time .._) The same goes for the toilet in the park.

R
Russell 03.03.22

I completed 12 parameldic missions only after I took all the firearms from the Colombians. There is no way without this - they shoot at the car and game over. And if the patient is standing somewhere behind the blue fence, then in general you can start all over again.

l
letsmove 03.03.22

How did you "take" all the firearms from the Colombians?

l
ladykiller69 03.03.22

That's it?

By the way, I think Stanton is just "Liberty's Heart", it always draws you back, sooner or later...))

P
PAVEL 666 03.03.22

Vichita garden sucks. Especially where there are constant twists and turns.

l
letsmove 03.03.22

Of course! (See screenshot above)

G
Genoc1de 03.03.22

Wichita Gardens is a normal place... why don't you like it?

P
PAVEL 666 03.03.22

Yes, well, these Colombians are sick of it !!! Gardens would be much better without them!

l
ladykiller69 03.03.22

You misspelled the name Wichita Gardens, and there are no Colombians there unless you're in the Cedar Grove area...

I like it there, in the Gardens, especially at night, all the gopniks came out... Probably the most favorite place in Shoreside... ))

G
Genoc1de 03.03.22

The most favorite place in Shoreside is the Airport ..)))
There is a place to ride a wheelbarrow...

l
ladykiller69 03.03.22

And there are places to play tricks ...)) And when you get tired, you can take a look at Portland ...))

M
Midfield 03.03.22

It seems to me that Shoreside failed ...

G
Genoc1de 03.03.22

Et why?
Although I will not hide that I do not like Shoreside ... a small and boring district.

l
letsmove 03.03.22

Shoreside really failed.
Pro Gamer: you're right.....(it's unfortunate=(............

R
Russell 03.03.22

I took firearms by replacing some parameters in the weapon.dat file

N
NiteLite 03.03.22

shoreside vale