3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 03.03.22 10:00 pm

Are they punished for swearing here? I can give screenshots (Diablo 2)

Mat in the game, are measures taken against such people? Moderators please unsubscribe where to throw screenshots
64 Comments
Sort by:
W
Woof 03.03.22

MyatKO.
Checkmate in the game is not punished, you can not give a ban in the game, only in the chat © myatko.

W
Woof 03.03.22

pirya
ofk is the norm, as well as being touchy.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Dobermn, you covered the most interesting with a mitten :C

W
Woof 03.03.22

Obsessed
shtoby not banned ofk :D

Q
QLinkee 03.03.22

There the word is similar to ondal

W
Woof 03.03.22

QLinkee
there was driving a feast and not a giggle :DDDD

a
anatolia 03.03.22

stop using the word autistic..one applied and away we go..leechers

W
Woof 03.03.22

Anatoly
, well, you tell your partner, for starters :)

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

And, the checkmate in the game itself is really not punished, I apologize, I read / understood it wrong.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

MyatKO.
MUAHAHAH I love my PG XDDDD

o
obsessed 03.03.22

MyatKO., disgrace! ; How is that, huh? :'FROM

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

Obsessed, bd_sm [TDPG], you're laughing, but I want to cry :( blah blah, don't go too far.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

MyatKO.
Young man. What do you mean to us? Is there a commented command in PEGE.ini Ban for mate in games? Or, you might think, it takes more than an hour for a firk to assemble what is required where it is needed?

o
obsessed 03.03.22

MyatKO., if you can't change the circumstances, change your attitude towards them! :-) online games are the diocese of youngsters, but they have never been able and will not be able to swear until they feel WHEN (and how) it should be done. :-) but everything will come to them, OVER THE YEARS! ;-)

bd_sm[TDPG], in my opinion, you can not assemble here, but just get a type (like director123), rummaging through games with different charms from different accounts and stupidly screening obscene skirmishes, scribbling / whois along the way. :-) that's just how many players will remain on the peg if they are screwed for umm .. "natural needs"? =)
and as for the assembling firk.. check out the mat-filter on the forum. ;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Obsessed
Firka doesn't rule the lobsters who make out the nuboforum on pohape.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG] and its style.. ;D

f
firkax 03.03.22

again you attribute something to me

o
obsessed 03.03.22

firkax, we admire, firk! all ok!! :D

m
monolith777 03.03.22

firmly convinced that the chat moderator has the right to apply sanctions only by being present on the channel. any screenshots can be faked, I save all the chat logs in case of a conflict between the parties. An open policy and honesty towards people is a guarantee of trust. At the moment, only one user (anatoly aka hikha) actively criticizes my actions (although I don’t remember when and how I annoyed him)

W
Woof 03.03.22

monolith777
You banned him at the end of that season, when he was burning in the chat, not even one account! And we have a bit of a touchy.