3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 03.03.22 10:00 pm

Are they punished for swearing here? I can give screenshots (Diablo 2)

Mat in the game, are measures taken against such people? Moderators please unsubscribe where to throw screenshots
64 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 03.03.22

monolith777, all the same modders on the pitchfork! (((

T
Torum. 03.03.22

monolith777
Modern for knives!

PS, didn't you ban a couple of my accounts n-th number of times from the "shelter" and on complaints? This is not presenting, if this was not, then it was not, I have no reason not to believe you.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Modders have empty ammo!

m
monolith777 03.03.22

Torum.
obs quotes me myself) Adirzhimy, it even offends me a little that there is a prospect of climbing games to shoot foul language instead of a quiet peaceful farm and swing! [upd] torum. I don’t prescribe a ban in absentia, but by the way, who sits in the chat and sees it that way

o
obsessed 03.03.22

monolith777, but how can you finally farm and pump something, if the ROBOT makes you sit in a chat?? 0_O :D

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], I mean to you that there is no function on the PG that would allow you to "plug" the player in the game.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

MyatKO., SQUELCH! =)

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

Obsessed, yes, you can also ask the user to use ALT+F4!

W
Woof 03.03.22

MyatKO.
Chatban - 10 lines of code. It will work both in the game and in the chat with an indication of the duration in hours. Help?!

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Myatko., Ideally, the PG should be Sonderkanda Niggher with a soldering iron and passage. you see a furious swearer, burn his IP, pass it to the sidekick in the FSB, he calculates and .. the Sonderkommando leaves for the address! :D
[edit] the closer to Moscow - the more chances! ;DD

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

Dobermn, this has already been done in new versions of pvpgn for a long time and was discussed with Aler, the idea was thrown aside.

W
Woof 03.03.22

MyatKO.
Well, it's because he just broke. And then I'll give him a finished piece, patch it at the next down. Suggest.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

And then I'll give him a finished piece, patch it at the next down. Suggest.
:DDD will patch..

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

If it were all so easy. Maybe after this "patch" there will be a permanent down?

T
Torum. 03.03.22

After this patch, I will get jahi from the forge, they will probably fall. :FROM

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

Dobermn, if Aler refuses to do something, this does not mean that he is broke. As a rule, the reason lies deeper.

W
Woof 03.03.22

MyatKO.
Here I would bet Jax on the line :)

U
Umka_S 03.03.22

Punish, give a chat ban, they can’t find the truth here for no reason at all, but someone doesn’t give a damn about the rules. and every little thing, but this couple of junkies are not punishable by them, everything is allowed, well, right, mazzila Directu123 anix gave them, they don’t care about the rules, they have a bought moder and there’s more than one campaign, with Dube they also go wild ANIXO MASSONI PG

Q
QLinkee 03.03.22

It's decided, put me as a moderator.
I will
ban
those who
write
this

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

vadim011
juice and flavor pg
what would it be with a refined chat from kindergarten, don't you think?