3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22 10:21 pm

Passage. (Anna's Quest)

Has anyone been able to get the words of the protective spell from the witch in the cage at the mill?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alena Platonova 03.03.22

Ogyr4ig got stuck there too

P
PashaKiller 03.03.22

There you need to choose the correct order, I don’t remember exactly, but approximately from the end to the beginning, and then she will blurt out

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

PashaKiller
Wow, I wouldn't have guessed :))
Thank you!

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

Alena Platonova
As PashaKiller wrote, you need to say it from the bottom up :)

M
Mikhail Fadin 03.03.22

where to get flowers in the castle?

P
PashaKiller 03.03.22

when you get into the vault and read the thoughts of the bear boy, Anna will understand that you need to fly to the crystal mountain, then you need to talk with the fox, he will call the dragon, and they will be on the mountain in the psycho's hut.

A
Artur Chistyakov 03.03.22

Has anyone completed anna's quest? Or at least reached the devil?

A
Artur Chistyakov 03.03.22

Where can I get the clue about the devil's spoon?

P
PashaKiller 03.03.22

behind the demon with papers is an open shelf above his head, you need to right-click the bear

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

And the second riddle of the devil? What needs to be done...

P
PashaKiller 03.03.22

you need to take the meat from the magician in the chamber and, when talking with the devil, choose the answer when he goes to eat it, and then look into the keyhole

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

PashaKiller
Hmm. I didn't even free the mage. I have a sick troll in front of the door... Only honey and a notice of dismissal are in my inventory.

G
Glorf 03.03.22

Tell me how to get a shoe from the swan prince?

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

Glorf
We must ask him to show his skill with a sword.
Through cunning questions, it is necessary that he transfer the sword to the other hand and accidentally cut off the swan's head.
There, if you go through all the options, clicking on the new one as it appears, you can quickly find the correct sequence.

z
zhuda 03.03.22

How to pass argan? what keys to press

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

Can987
Correct combination on a stump in the forest.

I
Igrun babayka 03.03.22

Please tell me, I found a book in the city and an amber sphere, and with a rose there is a dead end. I tried everything - but on Crystal Mountain the owner of the hut is rude and sends away ... what should I do?
I read above that somehow you need to read the thoughts of a bear boy .. but how? I already visited the mountain .. no sense =(

S
Stuanna 03.03.22

igrun babayka
Need to open and close the window

I
Igrun babayka 03.03.22

Thanks Stuanna
! Everything worked out =) You need to open and close the window from the corner behind the stones =) This is if it helps someone =)))

I
Igrun babayka 03.03.22

Stuck again. King's castle. How to get winfrid the witch back into the vault room? And then I removed the picture from the frame to peep the code .. but I don’t know how to call it. It seems like I've tried everything.. and still nothing.
UPD.
coped