3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22 10:21 pm

Passage. (Anna's Quest)

Has anyone been able to get the words of the protective spell from the witch in the cage at the mill?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Gorbatenko 03.03.22

Igrun babayka
You go to the kitchen and cut out the eyes in the picture with a knife, then you put the picture back into the frame, and then the witch will come.

And I also have a question about the shoe: how can I take it from the princess? I already have the dress and flowers, and the second shoe too, but I can’t take this one away ...

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

Andrei Gorbatenko
You send the jester to the kitchen - you use telekinesis. Then to the princess and once again telekinesis on it.

A
Anastasia Yamgurova 03.03.22

please tell me how to learn to play the violin?

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

Anastasia Yamgurova
We need to replace it with a violin from a valuables shop in the city.

a
archer_crazy 03.03.22

How to remove the owl in the witch's room?

A
Anklava 03.03.22

archer_crazy
In the kitchen, steal the nightingale from the cage, stain it with coal and replace it with an owl, and the owl back in the cage, but this can only be done when the swan is in the pan;)

A
Anklava 03.03.22

People, where can I get a gold coin? There are shoes, a dress, a bouquet, a ball of thread and an envelope for a gold thimble, well, to send it, I need a gold coin, but I can’t find it ='(

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

Anklava
You need to cut off a golden brooch from the dress and attach it to the letter)

A
Anklava 03.03.22

Thanks Ogyr4ig
PS
It's strange, I've been everywhere where possible, every item in the inventory, about every item in the rooms, I've been poking around for 2 hours... ='(

p
poop007 03.03.22

Please tell me what to do with the little men made of crystal, what next?

O
Ogyr4ig 03.03.22

kakaha007 Revive
those on the mountain. Then pick up the missing little man from the witch's table and take it to the mountain. Then read the spell.