3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gogerman 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Gotham as the setting for the next GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Imagine if the next part of GTA took place in Gotham. This would be especially appreciated by DC fans, which I am. In this regard, I decided to make a possible cover for this game, and I want to share with you. I would also like to hear what you think about it .

Here is the cover itself.

26 Comments
Sort by:
k
krrrwa 03.03.22

It’s good that people like you don’t sit in the company of Rocks)) although, in principle, a normal city, but there is no nature

G
Gogerman 03.03.22

But what if

D
Dasha77 03.03.22

A
Alexey Ulyanov 03.03.22

Well, that would be nice. Maybe the modders will chime in somehow.

S
Syndicate 2016 03.03.22

GrandTheftAuto Narnia Imagine the next part will be in narnia and the characters will run and walk in narnia under LSD

G
Gogerman 03.03.22

Alexey Ulyanov
is not in the city, but there is outside the city

B
Barack Kamacho 03.03.22

a bunch of engines right now in free access, forward and with a song

I
Igor Las Venturas 03.03.22

Why Gotham is the perfect place to play GTA. But Rocky has to deal with DC somehow.

L
Lol_56 03.03.22

Csgashnik
Amphetamine in the morning, crack for lunch, DMT afternoon tea, morphine dinner. On holiday cocaine.

I
Igor Las Venturas 03.03.22

GTA 6.
The location will be Gotham City. When wanted, you will be pursued not only by the police, but also by Batman. You will work for the Joker, Ridler, Mr. Freeze and other comic book characters. The main character of the game will be Niko Bellic, Trevor Philips, Michael De Santa. In the game we will meet previous GTA heroes, it will be Claude, Tomy Verseti, Carl Johnson.
GTA 7.
The place of action will be the city of Metropolis. In the game, it will be even more difficult to arrange a house and steal cars because Superman will come for you and immediately take you to jail. Braignac, Darkseid and General Zod will appear in the game.

L
Lol_56 03.03.22

Igor Las Venturas
Describe GTA Bickinny Bottom or Spunch Bob

G
Gogerman 03.03.22

Igor Las Venturas
And if there is no Batman in this universe

C
Completely gone 03.03.22

Gogerman
My nickname suits you better.

G
Gogerman 03.03.22

Completely gone
Well, why not

B
Bully3run 03.03.22

Gogerman
You're a sick man, play your fucking batman. GTA won't be interesting with this city

G
Gogerman 03.03.22

Bully3run
Well no, so no

g
gtaman 03.03.22

The idea is interesting. Of course, it is Gotham that, for obvious reasons, cannot appear in the series, but another noir futuristic metropolis - why not? As an option - Liberty City of the near future.

K
King of Groov 03.03.22

A good idea about the noir metropolis. "Sin City" immediately comes to mind, and Basin itself is quite appropriate for GTA as a city.

M
Marsel Kazan 03.03.22

V-Nine
series of games "GTA" will never be futuristic, only for the reason that it will not immediately be interesting, because the gta feature is realism and our time (or the recent past)! Moreover, futurism is a feature of Saints Row and not GTA

T
The Dying Bride 03.03.22

V-Nine
There was such a mod for San Andreas, the city of the future. I don’t understand the name, but it’s a cool thing))

Marsel Kazan
Yeah) And once upon a time there was a game about the Second World War. A headlight edge without homosexuals. So I would not put an end to this thought.