3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gogerman 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Gotham as the setting for the next GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Imagine if the next part of GTA took place in Gotham. This would be especially appreciated by DC fans, which I am. In this regard, I decided to make a possible cover for this game, and I want to share with you. I would also like to hear what you think about it .

Here is the cover itself.

26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsel Kazan 03.03.22

The Dying Bride
we're talking about a series of "GTA" where does the second world? and where does the fagots?
talk about game style and not about the main characters!
And I saw this mod, it looked lousy!

W
WolksVagen 03.03.22

M
MunchkiN 616 03.03.22

rather, GTA will be in 50-60, but it will already be the mafia, it will be
bad stupid

g
gtaman 03.03.22

Marsel Kazan
series of games "GTA" will never be futuristic
Nowhere should be. GTA 2 was just about the near future, and even in the style of retrofuturism. I see no barriers to making a game about the near future, as they see it now. No special fantasy, just an image of the further development of current trends: unmanned vehicles, drones, household robots, the Internet of things, etc.

The Dying Bride
Was there such a mod for san andreas, the city of the future
This one? Well, this is banter, besides, it’s not to say that the future is close there, since the action takes place on another planet.

T
The Dying Bride 03.03.22

Marsel Kazan
I'm talking about a change in style. Was the second world was the future. And so it is in many games. I mean that everything changes, and GTA is no exception, maybe not in a year, but something will change dramatically there. And a futuristic city of the future is quite a normal idea.
V-Nine
Yes, this one) It's clear that banter. But personally, I was interested in playing it. And if this is a matter to bring to mind, why not. You can not even stick everything from the lantern. Now there are a lot of concepts of cars, trains, planes, buildings of the future. Yes, whatever you want) I would play short)