3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DastFight08 03.03.22 11:00 pm

Impressions from the full version of the game [PS3;XBOX360]v.1 (Prototype 2)

I thought at first "Well, so that the disc is not wasted." I wrote it down and ... I was surprised. Basically the same Prototype from 2009 but done as well as Radical Ent could have done.
If the first part was a stretch for a seven, then this one is up to eight. But then again - this is the same prototype, and if you didn't like it the first time, you can not sit down for the second part. There are no radical changes. The graphics have been tweaked a bit, but the models look just as bad as they did last time. If you've played Batman AC, you'll understand how they should have looked.
Pleased the city. If last time he was a cluster of boxes, then this time, although he remained "dead", he became much more beautiful.
AI blunts, it seems to me, stronger than in the first part. Ordinary people now do not even react to eating their neighbors. He will only be surprised, and will not even run away. Where, I ask you, is the healthy reaction of self-preservation?
Prototype 2 is eight hours of unadulterated rubil. But after the end of the plot, it is unlikely that you will want to return to it. There is no multiplayer, and additional tasks will add + 2-3 hours. So I advise only loyal fans to buy.
30 Comments
Sort by:
w
wlados3d 03.03.22

I really liked. I play almost non-stop. All brought to mind. The evolution system has been reworked, now it is much deeper and more interesting. Lots of different passive abilities. Stealth is also screwed up. Of course, it is simple and unpretentious, but I really like it. Additional missions have become more interesting and varied, and the protagonist is rewarded with evolution points for completing them. Overall my rating is 8/10.

w
wlados3d 03.03.22

DastFight08 reacts correctly for me, unless you are talking about stealth eating, which is aimed at not being seen. Or, for example, if you are in the body of a bum, then they treat you calmly. And if you are in the body of a soldier, then all people begin to part.

r
romanino 03.03.22

the game is super I really liked it, I agree and it’s a little stupid, but it’s smarter than in the last part
and I was pleased that the ability store left, plus the varieties of monsters became different, otherwise in the last part there were only four or less of them, and then there’s flying and bosses and a lot more . the graph is like in saint row the third this is one of the big pluses the dismemberment is more beautiful and the costume of mutations has become better this is a full-fledged game better than the first part 8.9 out of 10

D
DastFight08 03.03.22

Wlados3d
I mean that for example - I go in my appearance, go into the crowd and "eat" someone. Even if this is done covertly, you must admit - anyone in the CROWD could notice it.
And even if you do not take this into account - the military, when they are watching you, do not consider it suspicious that you are in general ... flying! Business as usual, huh?)

w
wlados3d 03.03.22

DastFight08
Well, in the crowd, you're the only one with a third-person camera )) In fact, there are few people in the crowd that you can see or understand. I have encountered visual deceptions more than once.

And flying is, of course, a strange thing))) Although, they themselves have pumped soldiers who jump like you and fight like you ... Who knows, maybe this is a test of new technologies? ))

True, you can stand behind the car, change your appearance and run out from behind it, as if nothing had happened. But such nonsense is in every game.

D
DastFight08 03.03.22

Wlados3d
Well, we can't change anything.
They made another big blunder in... sort of a sandbox concept. Those. he should entertain you. But in fact - the world is empty without tasks. That would be done as in RDR, for example, random tasks. Well, at least clean out the same lairs from time to time, look for people, disrupt research. Agree, no new tasks have been added. In general, the same.
If you remember, in the first part there were challenges - running, flying, and so on? Even they were transferred to radnet edition. With these cuts of content, they are already quite sick of it.

r
romanino 03.03.22

I'm telling the truth the game is good even though I'm 12 years old I understand everything about it a lot I played it for a long time after the passage there were positive emotions like in batman arkham city and asulym really liked it even though it takes less time to pass but it's silly to complain that in the prototype 2 there is nothing new in batman arkham city there were only nice nuances so in prototype 2 the graphics are better the plot is better the developers themselves said that they took a few changes from batman so the game is good I would not advise passing it by

K
Kerill11 03.03.22

The game is cool, there is nothing more to say, short and clear

E
Experienced Gamer 03.03.22

I recently bought, I play the game is cool, but it’s bad to look for people there.,

a
alex_142536 03.03.22

Well, what can I say. In general, the game turned out not bad, but it was possible to draw the characters better, otherwise, for example: you walk down the street, look into the car, and there is not a person, but a cardboard) And they did it well, the graphics pleased me very much, but I noticed a lot of bugs and glitches. Well, in general, a cool toy! And when you play the last mission (I'm talking about the owner of the PC), set the difficulty level to the maximum because Alex is so weak that the heller brings him down just like that!))) My rating is 8.9 out of 10

a
alex_142536 03.03.22

Yes, by the way, the game is very short, which offended me the most (((

I
InfinityDance 03.03.22

The game is good + the best innovation is the giant monster "Goliath"

i
iklobuks 03.03.22

one thing was terrible, this was fighting if in the first one I liked to do whole combinations of blows with my hands, then in the second part it’s either a blow with one hand, a blow with the second hand and hold it with your foot and this applies to all abilities ((((((there are fewer abilities
yes the plot has become normal yes the graphics are good like intelligence is normal, but damn combat is a very fat minus prototype 2

o
overlord15 03.03.22

I don’t know, I liked the game, I advise everyone to play))

E
Experienced Gamer 03.03.22

Finally, I passed, I thought Alex would be strong, I knocked him out quickly ...

Y
Yoshemitsu 03.03.22

Although I do not have a console, I still managed to play. Something wrong.
Yes, cutting meat has become more fun, there are more different ficches and more decent tricks / strikes. The grafonchik has become better, but the design of everything, from monsters to GG, causes slight nausea. And yes, the story sucked.
Blacklight virus (Alex) imagining himself as Albert Wesker in his old age and dreaming of pollinating the whole world? - you must be joking. (
In general - the music is shit, the plot is shit, the characters have slid into shit.
A trickster. It will be weaker than the first part.
Better listen to the appeal of the authorities to the American people in the credits of the first prototype, and you will understand what I mean.

f
fix4__drug 03.03.22

in general, a truly mega cool game, plus it’s completely in Russian, in short Prototype 2 has already grown to the level of infamous, fix4__Drug - happy with the purchase

A
Alert 03.03.22

Post a screenshot/photo of the entire map of the game. I would like to see how much it is more or less than the first part.

s
shura.rollex-x 03.03.22

Guys, please don't ignore. I know it's off topic but I really want to play. I have a flashed xbox with firmware 2.0. I caught dae.bin in December and now you need to download title update for all games. I was waiting for a prototype, but there is still no on the off site. who knows tell me where to download it, or at least sites where they can post it

i
igor19981112 03.03.22

http://www.xbuc.net/