3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zigzag-V 03.03.22 11:00 pm

Alt Shift (Diablo 2)

How to make the language not change in the window? Can ? Changing layouts is not an option.
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Zigzag-V
don't press alt shift

f
firkax 03.03.22

change the language switch to Ctrl-Shift like all normal people
never understood what idiot came up with Alt-Shift to switch - it creates a lot of problems not only in d2

o
obsessed 03.03.22

I can’t help but upvote the old firkus! :-)

W
Woof 03.03.22

And I think firk wrote some nonsense.
It's easier to set the norms of binds in d2 than to change long-term habits.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Doberman :DD

K
KISFly 03.03.22

Set the choice of language for each application to your own, and you will not bother with the constant switching of layouts.

Z
Zigzag-V 03.03.22

Shift handy bind for stay style

W
Woof 03.03.22

Zigzag-V
Put it on space for half an hour, let's see how you sing.

i
imAhead 03.03.22

Zamechal podobnii trabl na phbr. Raskladku ne menyau, no pri sozdanii novoi igri nazvanie ne nabiralos` v odnom okne. V ostal`nih vse ok, lechilos` pereklucheniem na inglish i silno besilo.

J
JonnyMSB 03.03.22

space resolution

Q
QLinkee 03.03.22

put show items on the space

Zigzag-V
Leave only English in the system, the problem will disappear :)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

I can't help but upvote the doberman :D

A
Abandonia 03.03.22

space with your thumb is much more reliable than a shift with your little finger or whatever you are

o
obsessed 03.03.22

I have an inventory on the spacebar. :-) and stand still on "a" (show itamz on "d"). I am comfortable. :-)

W
Woof 03.03.22

kolor9
And they can also press alt, even at the same time!

W
Woof 03.03.22

Obsessed
Why stuff such handy buttons like the spacebar with such not-so-frequently used commands? We need to be more practical. I even create the names of games on a subconscious level so that they can be typed instantly, without even moving your fingers, as they lie on the clave. For example ex1/1, pointer to e, large to x, middle to 1. Same with games. Any binds that you are used to will be convenient, but you need to think about really practical and good ones.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Doberman maybe. but for me earlier, for a long time, the gap helped to grab itamzy from the floor more sharply. :-)

W
Woof 03.03.22

Obsessed
Oh, you're a vacuum cleaner. Just wear an empty event, it will be even faster :D

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Dobermn, :-) *Okay* :S *started throwing charms on the floor*

W
Woof 03.03.22

Obsessed
Vacuum cleaners don't need charms, and fathers don't need a drop from baal to hbr :)