3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zigzag-V 03.03.22 11:00 pm

Alt Shift (Diablo 2)

How to make the language not change in the window? Can ? Changing layouts is not an option.
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Dobermn
Aimed pickup of the best item from those dropped from the baal helps to keep the brain at a high fps.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Dobermn, I will try to take into account.

l
lait_one 03.03.22

alt shit read the title

c
codw 03.03.22

English is the first language (in the system settings)
drop highlight - on space, alt - never used
problems with switching the language in d2 never arose

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

It's easier to set the norms of binds in d2 than to change long-term habits.
Alt brings up a context menu in most applications, which switches focus and prevents typing. This happens surprisingly often. If this has never happened to you when changing the layout, then you are just some kind of keyboard Jedi.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Binds in d2 and there are long-term habits

W
Woof 03.03.22

Biscop_moo
It never bothered me. And in general, I somehow remember the language in every application, it never needs to be changed, almost.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

in every application
Dobermn, Yura? =)

W
Woof 03.03.22

Obsessed
I mow for him :)

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Dobermn, that's who you need to mow down! ;-)
SpoilerLera you are so stupid that you can’t get anything, there’s nothing for you to obesciate you stupid fool, I’m not interested in e2, do you understand? I helped a friend what I had to do and deleted it ... choke on your runes choke on your game ... I don't give a damn who you are and what you represent in life or in the game an empty place. The conversation is over, further discussion with you does not make sense until a stupid parody of the female sex.

W
Woof 03.03.22

Obsessed
isn't it already?

Z
Zigzag-V 03.03.22

Broke bazaar_station) ctrl shift solved the problem)

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Zigzag-V, of course, we are all grazing here precisely in order to solve your problems when you move into the category of all normal people. ;-)

Z
Zigzag-V 03.03.22

)))))))

T
Travodur 03.03.22

For me, ctrl + shift is just not very convenient.

At one time I used a bunch - you press capslock - Russian, turn it off - English.

Now I have cmd(alt) + space

Y
Yperite 03.03.22

I never understood what idiot came up with Alt-Shift to switch - it not only creates a lot of problems
in d2 in starcraft ctrl + shift creates very tough problems

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

in starcraft ctrl+shift creates very hard problems
AND in linux terminal. But you can press the edge of the little finger.

W
Woof 03.03.22

Yperite
is what kind of problems? kontrl in the old man is not used at all without numbers.

Y
Yperite 03.03.22

Dobermn
you are wrong.
ctrl is not only used to bind packs of loaves or battles.))
but problems - when controlling, when you quickly press one then the other, you can press it at the same time accidentally, switched the font - hotkeys do not work, which can lead to punishment with micro
(upd)
this is me brooddoor of course, in the second everything is fixed and there are combinations with ctrl + shift

W
Woof 03.03.22

Yperite
for what else?
you're talking some nonsense. I have A-rank on iccup and first place on wcg 2010 russia online in sk.