3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony_Redgrave 03.03.22 11:33 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Binary Domain)

actually my question is - did anyone meet a bug in chapter 5-2, where after the rooms with "packed" robots in the place where the left partner was supposed to open the next door does not happen to put it mildly...
if someone met with this and figured it out or you you can provide saves just after this place, I will be grateful
34 Comments
Sort by:
q
qns 03.03.22

On - http://narod.ru/disk/47587784001.a8823c5e6dec27c12a04eb5f8ca2f4d9/savedata.rar.html
Everything is done on survival, you can choose any chapter where you left off, choose and play. Nomercy opened.

J
Johnny Temple 03.03.22

how to get past the moment when you need to jump off the bus in time, but gg falls and you need to press something .. it shows two keys A and D, I press them, but nothing happens, time runs out, the bus explodes and the character dies

E
EvilSowa 03.03.22

StillnoeVideo was stupid
there for a long time. In fact, there first press one button in the direction of the arrows until the scale is full

J
Johnny Temple 03.03.22

EvilSowa
very helpful answer)

M
Miroslaw 03.03.22

I was stupid there too, but then I realized when > then you need to hold and hold D

k
kvildor11 03.03.22

help how to fill up a robot that looks like a dog from a cannon fired out of ammo

Z
Zz0ki 03.03.22

StillnoeVideo

After the moment with the bus, Cain takes and hacks the enemy robot, you control it, robots arrive there and you need to download them, they ask you to press "LT", what is this key on the keyboard?

Y
Yoshemitsu 03.03.22

[new user]
Aim mouse button.

Z
Zz0ki 03.03.22

Yoshemitsu

I click on everything, the reactions are 0, so the glitch caught the campaign again.

K
K Boris 03.03.22

I have a problem with the place where the bridge is falling apart, it’s impossible to pass
the pancake

U
Uncle 03.03.22

Here, by the way, is about the fight with a hacked robot. On high difficulty, I can’t get past this moment in any way, I hold on for more than 15 minutes, I kill everything that arrives, but the task is not updated in any way, and this has already been done 5 times.
Tell me at least how much I miss until the end? T_T

g
good villain 03.03.22

[URL=http://s2.ipicture.ru/][IMG]http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120602/4FS5RXDx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

D
DEXTER_133 03.03.22

Just wondering how many chapters are in the game?

C
CrashBandic00t 03.03.22

Why is the game not saving??? help pliz

E
Eremei13 03.03.22

Help!!! There's a problem on the bridge! The bridge falls apart and Dan falls or does not have time, I don’t understand ... it’s already starting to piss me off! Who passed - tell me how to pass that section! Thank you in advance for your help!!!

B
Botponevole 03.03.22

There you need to run with the sprint button pressed

E
Eremei13 03.03.22

Botponevole
Well, that's understandable! But he falls there barely running 15-20 meters .... Or is it my lag ???

B
Botponevole 03.03.22

maneuver around the dips and a mini game you need to press the button in time

E
Eremei13 03.03.22

Botponevole
Okay bro) Huge those ATP! !!!

s
sailar276 03.03.22

Same problem as Eremei13
Botponevole, the problem is that there is a moment where Dan climbs the bridge, and when control is transferred to you, he falls through the textures and the mission failed.
What to do and can it be fixed?