3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony_Redgrave 03.03.22 11:33 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Binary Domain)

actually my question is - did anyone meet a bug in chapter 5-2, where after the rooms with "packed" robots in the place where the left partner was supposed to open the next door does not happen to put it mildly...
if someone met with this and figured it out or you you can provide saves just after this place, I will be grateful
34 Comments
Sort by:
z
zaq3000 03.03.22

download another repack, when choosing an answer, it didn’t show which buttons to press, I downloaded another one and everything is OK.

z
zaq3000 03.03.22

download another repack, when choosing an answer, it didn’t show which buttons to press, I downloaded another one and everything is OK.

z
zaq3000 03.03.22

s
sailar276 03.03.22

zaq3000, tried, still does not want to work (((

b
belvlad 03.03.22

On the second chapter at the end, where two partners leave on a huge elevator and the water floods the other two and you need to save them alone - I can’t pass on the maximum difficulty. If all the robots are methodically shot, then there is not enough time even for halfway. Who passed on the maximum difficulty - tell me how to get through?

c
chybays99991 03.03.22

Is it possible to control partners not by voice, but somehow differently?

J
Jackson[x] 03.03.22

Certainly! There buttons

A
Alexander1a 03.03.22

Please tell me: how to choose answer options in the PC version? Show answer options - TAB, but how to select one of them?

m
mamont40 03.03.22

Alexander1a
forward-backward buttons

E
Extreme91 03.03.22

THIS IS FUCK!! it feels like the player is just immortal !!!! this is annoying ... they put bullets in him and at least henna for him)
terminator robocop damn it.

chybays99991
is possible. Turn off voice control in settings. then press TAB and hold, and press the appropriate buttons (it will be written there)

b
benzos1 03.03.22

what should you do when you save fighters in a cage in the sewers?

M
Marongo 03.03.22

Does raising or lowering the rating in relations with partners affect the plot, in particular, the relationship with Fey?

E
Extreme91 03.03.22

Marongo nope
, absolutely.

O
Oleg Chizhevsky 03.03.22

help at the moment with the bridge that is collapsing, Dan climbs onto the bridge and falls through the textures with a stalemate!
what should i do to make it go away?