3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terry Benedict 04.03.22 12:14 am

Weapons, armor, items (Dragon Age 2)

We discuss here finding the most powerful armor, their characteristics and help in finding them.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seacher 04.03.22

special for allyuznikof?%) where to buy it?

M
MiGran 04.03.22

Seacher is nowhere) they finally have cool armor with 430 protection pancake

T
Terry Benedict 04.03.22

There is the coolest staff of the magician. He has a lot of bonuses, but the most important thing is + 30% fire damage. True, it costs 113 gold. Located on a torn shore at the northwestern exit from the location.

s
schweppes13 04.03.22

Seacher

You look at all sellers in the tab with a diamond.

S
Seacher 04.03.22

got it all figured out...

S
Seacher 04.03.22

Terry Benedict
has not only a cool staff there))

V
Valius 04.03.22

Also interested in the sword from the prologue. It looks good, otherwise those that are somehow not very good in the game, except for a couple of not very powerful ones ...

G
GarreT-LiS 04.03.22

Terry Benedict
There is the coolest mage staff. He has a lot of bonuses, but the most important thing is + 30% fire damage. True, it costs 113 gold. Located on a torn shore at the northwestern exit from the location.
I didn't find it, post a screenshot of where it is, eh?

M
Morgoth Bauglir 04.03.22

GarreT-LiS
Near the cave where the Qunari once hid.
The best items are purple. They are usually sold in unexpected places and at the Cheater Market. (True, they are very expensive)
There is also a golem merchant in the cave (either with the Dalish or on the torn shore, I don’t remember exactly) there is still one of the volumes about blood magic, which must be destroyed on assignment.
And there is also a merchant in the port at night in the sewers (entrance through one of the hatches)

d
darkNephilim 04.03.22

Terry Benedict
Yes, there are such staves, but it doesn't necessarily give +30% damage with fire magic... It all depends on what kind of magic when you exit and the Deep Roads were developed more strongly.
If:
- ice - it will bring down ice and + 30% damage from ice magic.
- fire - will bring down fire and + 30% damage from fire magic.
- earth - will bring down natural magic and + 30% damage from natural magic.
- lightning - will bring down lightning and + 30% damage from electricity.
- spirit - spiritual attack and + 30% damage from spirit magic.
- magic power - Physical damage and + 30% Physical damage.

so you need to immediately choose the predominant magic)))))))))

g
goodWiN77 04.03.22

and in my weapon he only sells a shield (((

g
goodWiN77 04.03.22

although not)) the dude in this store has staves and weapons in general spawn randomly! I came across staves with damage from cold and electricity ... it's
best to take the parlatan's staff and don't sweat it until you find the defender's staff (by the way, where can I find it?)

H
Heretic17 04.03.22

In the Black Store in Chapter 3, a powerful robe appears on the mage, I don’t remember the name, it gives +2 to all characteristics, + 30% to fire and cold damage and more useful buffs, I also bought a staff from a Teverwinter mage merchant on the Ragged Shore, gives +7 to magic and +30 cold damage and something else, so good luck, look for it. Robe screenshots can be found in the topic where portraits of different GGs are adjusted.

d
darkNephilim 04.03.22

Kiddy43
and where is the staff of parlatan taken?

g
goodWiN77 04.03.22

darkNephilim
is a premium staff. I registered my face on the site of biocreatures and after arriving in Kirkwall, this staff appeared in my chest in the house)) although you can download the DLS pack, it is here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/43992/)))
but on the last stages of the game, the staff becomes very weak)) I will give advice, be sure to complete the merrill quest with a mirror at the 3rd stage of the game ..... at the end of the game, the most powerful staff, the Torch of Falon Din, is waiting for everyone (by the way, no one knows its code, I’m in rewards.gda I want to throw to get after the prologue?)

d
dude998 04.03.22

the best sword is the sword of rebirth he is on the deep paths he has 5 to all characteristics and 67 damage

d
darkNephilim 04.03.22

Kiddy43 Is
it mandatory or does it depend on how you behave?

g
goodWiN77 04.03.22

darkNephilim the
staff of Parlatan yes, and the staff of the Torch of Falon Din there is a quest when you go through the cave you will kill the demon (this is the keeper of Miritari), you will take the staff from her corpse)

R
Rechet 04.03.22

Where can I find the sword and armor of the defender ... Ato I only have gloves and the belly of the defender there is no other ((

J
Just like old times 04.03.22

Rechet
Boots - taken from the elf blood mage in the quest "On the loose" defeat the elven mage Khion in the Elvenage
Helm - taken from the ruins on the torn shore, the quest "Serve cold"