3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terry Benedict 04.03.22 12:14 am

Weapons, armor, items (Dragon Age 2)

We discuss here finding the most powerful armor, their characteristics and help in finding them.
68 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YurecOgurec 04.03.22

Guys, I’m already in chapter 2, but I didn’t find the boots of the fallen, now they can’t be found anymore?

J
Just like old times 04.03.22

YurecOgurec
, according to the idea of ​​​​boots, you missed it a long time ago, they should have dropped out in the quest to "liberate" the Qunari sairabaza)
collect a new one)

v
vladis345 04.03.22

where to find the sword / staff of the Protector?

J

vladis345
the first time I hear about this)
are you sure that he even exists?)

v
vladis345 04.03.22

Not sure )
But at least a similar sword (staff) as in the first story of Varrick (where Hawk and Kraver / Bethany bring down the PT together)

J

well, in terms of appearance, in principle, you can find something, but I don’t know what exactly, I haven’t interrogated it for a magician yet)
and I don’t think there are any weapons with the addition “... Defender” in the game)

T
Tixon93 04.03.22

guys I play for a robber, I can’t find any normal armor, where can I get a good one: at the same time where to get the blades that GG has when choosing a class

J

Tixon93
well, it’s hard to miss the main sets in the game, parts usually drop out on the main quests)
but with daggers it’s a difficult question, I found only one, “Gracefully” is called, in the last chapter)
go shopping, if the gold allows, in the black store, clothes are not bad )

b
bad bag 04.03.22

updat3
Tixon93 I’ve been playing
as a robber 2 times already, of the daggers that I found only “gracefully” when choosing, I run around all the shops after each completed quest, I didn’t find it anywhere, but one side quest doesn’t go through, where you need to save someone on "shore", but there are good daggers "right and left hand of the charter", one is bought from a merchant in the port in the sewers at night, the second when killing street robbers in the lower city, the quest is given when you kill several groups of robbers, they appear randomly.

v
vladis345 04.03.22

And again I repeat ...
Where can I find a staff or a sword like on the character selection screen?
And where to find good armor for a magician (namely, armor, not attire).

b
blacksheep 04.03.22

If anyone needs it, IDs of items with images http://files.mail.ru/CSV20T

n
nikmah 04.03.22

updat3
Where, exactly, is the dagger "Graceful"?

H
Harbinger265 04.03.22

It seems that Zevran gives it if you help him during some task.

J

NIK57
3rd chapter, the quest is called "Killing Ravens", give it to Nunzio in the Upper City near the "Blossoming Rose" brothel, help Zevran and at the end of the quest he will reward you with it)

n
nikmah 04.03.22

I found the second one, ''Spiderheart'', sold by a merchant in Casemates ))

J

NIK57
third chapter? and how by the stats?
I’ll go and have a look)
yeah, according to the stats, he loses to the majority -_-
take if only because of his appearance, would they make him a price of something like 50 gold and hang more bonuses ..

n
nikmah 04.03.22

third chapter.
I don't remember the stats.
let's )

b
bad bag 04.03.22

NIK57
updat3
"spider heart" is not the same as "graceful", take a closer look at the appearance

J

badbag
pix.playground.ru
well, yes, in appearance and handle it may not be a complete copy, but I haven’t seen an analogue gracefully yet, it’s still better than nothing)

n
nerzul2131 04.03.22

who can tell exactly where to get the boots and sleeves and the set of the protector