3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seifer1986 04.03.22 12:14 am

Technical issues (Devil May Cry 4)

Hello. I did not find a topic on problems with the re-release of the game .. and created a new topic. We write who has what problems. Links to patches and possible solutions.

I'll write my config right away.
Laptop 17 i3 2 cores 2.6 frequency 8 gig RAM card GF 425m 1Gb.
There is no way to put it on a PC now. in another city, so I'm soaring. The usual DMK4 on this laptop starts with a bang and goes without brakes, but there were problems with the re-release, visually the same as many had with Assassin's Creed Unity.

My problem ..
In general, there are several of them: low FPS and ... when you start the game, Virgil enters the city instead of .. a pair of eyes and straps from boots. Instead of monsters, only a few pixels and swords. In the game itself, the character and monster models are buggy in the same way.
Benchmark shows Intel HD Graphics (integrated), not GF. Nvidia's settings are always set to GF.
I think that the problem is just that the game for some reason does not see the video card and launches the built-in one. But I don't know how to change these settings in the game itself. There is no launcher in the installed folder. And the usual settings do nothing.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
MassChester87 04.03.22

How to remove horizontal stripes on a 16:10, 1680x1050 monitor?

R
R9D_HAWK 04.03.22

Seifer1986
I did not come across this, but if everything is so bad, then most likely your vidyaha flew.

R
R9D_HAWK 04.03.22

My problem is that there is some wild slow-mo in the game itself, even on low settings, while normal DMC4 is fine!

R
R9D_HAWK 04.03.22

I also noticed: in the game they increased the sharpness of the picture and bloom, also added an excessive blur effect.

p
press 04.03.22

2 cores on 3.2 and two redeon video cards! The game runs fine on max settings! video memory gig with superfluous eats

S
Seifer1986 04.03.22

BORYAN_SWAT Everything is fine with the
video card. Checked on other games. It's in the game. For some reason, she only sees the built-in map. -_-

J
Jaime Cobb 04.03.22

I have a normal game. maybe you just have a config that the game doesn't like. maybe they'll fix it with a patch.

d
domenik123123 04.03.22

What to do? the game crashes in the main menu when entering the settings

H
Hungry Fighter 04.03.22

BORYAN_SWAT
Try to turn on the turbo mod in the settings, it helped me.

R
R9D_HAWK 04.03.22

HungryFighter
Somewhere it helped, but not very much, but somewhere too quickly

R
R9D_HAWK 04.03.22

In general, you should wait for a patch with optimization from the developers or from someone handy

A
Atavis 04.03.22

Is there any way to make the game work in 4:3 resolution? On the laptop, full speed is only at the minimum settings with a resolution of 800x600, and stretched or in a window is not at all a buzz.

S
SAMSS 04.03.22

People, whose character on the xbox 360 controller goes forward (everything is calibrated, windows 8.1 x64)?

A
Artego32rus 04.03.22

MassChester87
in the game itself, on the idea of ​​u200bu200bbands should not be in any way. And in the commercials they are, and even at 16:9

A
Artego32rus 04.03.22

SAM SS
stiku khan comes apparently. I have it on one pad in exactly the same way in all games, right after the cutscenes the character moves by itself, and in general, in general, the stick behaves unpredictably. And yes, what for calibrate the box pad?

A
Alcatraz74 04.03.22

by the way, I also got slow mo, although the original flies at maximum + more soap appeared

S
SAMSS 04.03.22

Artego32rus
My pad is buggy only in DMC 4 (forward all the way - it goes, but in other directions it’s ok) there is also a standard edition there, too, and the calibration on the boxing website was advised (later I understood only diagnostics).
PS I saw a dude on the site he has the same thing, although the gamepad is new)

M
Maxim Shevlyakov 04.03.22

Has anyone experienced a black screen while loading a game?

N
Nucleosomka 04.03.22

Hello everyone, I’m not saying that the computer doesn’t pull DMK cleanly, even if it’s not minimal, well, that’s okay, but the fact that it gives an error when I tried to enter the room with a mini-game in the 6th level (the one where you need to beat the cube and your figurine moves across the field) ... this is very bad

S
Seifer1986 04.03.22

I solved my problem... Everything turned out to be very simple, and yes... it was a matter of which map the game was using at launch.

On the shortcut, all you had to do was go to the video card selection section at startup with the right mouse button (the default was Intel Graphics, changed to NVidia) and lo and behold!... It went without any lags on medium-high settings :)

I downloaded Repack with a tablet from Codex. I think now I’ll take a license (when there will be a 50-75% discount on it, because I don’t have the usual DMK4 in Steam. I try to take only special editions :)

I liked playing as Verga) I hope my experience will help someone ..